• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10- The Lion King movies are my second favorite Disney movies, only to the original Fantasia

The guy's voice was too guttural. It brought the whole song down. 4/10

The next person can choose one of these songs. Both are six minutes, soft, classic, British rock songs.

I can't choose, I'll give both an 8/10 since they're both pretty smooth songs I like to listen to every now and then

This was the sound of the new millennium, an age which seems long gone at this point. 9/10.

I tend to not post here because the majority of my music library is game music (and there's a dedicated thread for that already), and any music I have outside of that on my YouTube playlist, I won't bother searching up. Regardless, I do have one thing for you today which is technically related to a game franchise, though in this case it's the anime's opening theme. (Also, I doubt most people in this thread have my music tastes lol)

THE MEANING OF TRUTH / HIRO-X
「F-ZERO ファルコン伝説」オープニング・テーマ~THE MEANING OF TRUTH

7/10- Never played the games or watched the show, but after a few listens the song is growing on me(mostly the bass riff)

Maybe that's the point, but the singer sounds too shrill for me. 5/20

Another dual choice, pick one version of this song to review.

Always In My Head. 10/10

I've only heard a few of their songs; this one is ok- 6.5/10

It's decent. 6,5/10

Hurdy gurdy is the coolest instrument ever.

4/10- The instrumental part is great, but I don't think I'll ever like that style of singing

I wanted to get either Mr. Kite or Strawberry Fields, but finding a decent video of this was easier

I find the violin/orchestra parts to be out of place, but other then that it's a fine song. 6/10

7/10- Only heard a few of their songs, I should listen to them more

7/10- hear this on pretty much every thug life video I've ever seen, nice to hear the whole song

I have never got lost in a supermarket. They are not that big, where I live. 7/10

7/10- I kept visualizing the Battle of the Pelennor Fields while listening, so it was an enjoyable song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom