• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think?

You and I have disagreed about this ever since I got into the fandom, but I still think they could get married someday. Yonemura just reinforced that he doesn't hate marriage, just the people he marries.

But I really like this eloping idea and it's something I hadn't even considered before. I could see the anime actually doing something like that.

I like the eloping idea too. I feel bad for Nyasu though, it should only happen if he gets a good home and hangs around with new friends (or old ones, like Pikachu). :3

Like I said in chat, if Nyasu isn't there when they get married (fat chance of the anime showing it, but work with me) I'll do three things.

1. Cry that he wasn't there.

2. Kick Takegami.

3. Write what happened on the honeymoon.

3. Write what happened on the honeymoon.
Approved. :thumbup:

Short post is short. I need a pic to fill up the space.
391.jpg

Everyone else has either left the show, didn't do enough episodes to count, and/or who the hell knows where these people are and if they'll ever come back so they're not getting their own page.
I know you're skipping people who've left, but what with his (unfortunately) immense run on the show, doesn't Takeda deserve a mention, if just to say that he effed up the numerous Rocket eps he did?
:crush: This is THE BEST THING EVER!!! Shaami, you're amazing!!
HI GUYS I'M BACK FROM THE DESERT
:-D
Like I said in chat, if Nyasu isn't there when they get married
Say they did get married, why WOULDN'T Nyasu be there? That's the most bizarre assumption to base a mini rant on ever :p

Say they did get married, why WOULDN'T Nyasu be there? That's the most bizarre assumption to base a mini rant on ever :p

Well, I drew a picture where the poor cat wakes up in the morning to find a Polaroid picture of Jessie and James eloping that they left for him on the way to their honeymoon (with "hi Meowth, just eloped, we'll be back from our honeymoon in two weeks, you and the Pokemon have fun till then! <3" written on it with sharpie). And he's all, "man, they could've at least told Me-owth first..." XD I just thought it was an amusing scenario, though I suppose he really WOULD be with them if they ever got married. Unless they go Junki all over him. XD

You know Snake, I would love to see the drawing. ;)

Well, I drew a picture where the poor cat wakes up in the morning to find a Polaroid picture of Jessie and James eloping that they left for him on the way to their honeymoon (with "hi Meowth, just eloped, we'll be back from our honeymoon in two weeks, you and the Pokemon have fun till then! <3" written on it with sharpie).
:lol: OMG! That would actually be HILARIOUS!!!

But still, even Junki wouldn't write the cat out of their wedding! He'd be like the best man, maid of honour, father of the bride, ring bearer and priest all rolled into one! :p He loves them too much to let anyone else play an important role.

And I too would love to see that drawing ;-)

You guys are insatiable.
Yes we aaaaaaare! ;-) It's cuz we're Rocketshippers. If we were easily satisfied, we'd practically have keeled over and died with happiness from what our ship has received from the anime in the last 12 and a half years!

Guys, I've been reanimating my laptop, it's practically dead now again... Now I got to my comp at family home and what I see? Let me go offline for 24 hours and the thread is totally silent :p

Don't explain yourself that you have no time, it's a poor excuse - I have no time as well, but I sleep 4 hours a days so I have enough time to post here :p

Call it dedication. Or madness.

OH what a shame =( Until now it was always a nice scene to me.
So does this mean we have to delete this hint from the bulbapedia Rocketshipping side? That would be sad.

This means, that 4Kids actually made a scene more shippier than she is in reality. This I call irony, although a sad one.

Pfff... you got it totally wrong :p
First, I think that Oscar and Andy meant that they look like a couple - it's just that Kojiro got confused by what they mean. If it was obvious that they've been called a couple - do you still want them to have "no reaction" to that? Or like James said in the dub "WHO are you calling a couple?" what sounded totally anti-Rocketshippy?
And you're still calling the dub scene shippy?

Just sad that they didn't use the real german voices for Jessie and James, as I remember EP045 correct they are talented singer.
You're not the only one - our version doesn't have original voice actors in it either. What a pity D:

I checked the german version, he said he is fine with blast offs as long as Mime Jr is with him. So if you can check the original version, I'm really curious about that =)
If you tell me, which episode it was, I will.

It's true, why bother with such small unimprotant hints XD when we got stuff like DP117/DP146... Come to thionk of it...the old year is almost over and spring is not far away... *HOORAY!*
Spring is close... yeah =.=; *she needed 2 hours to turn on the computer because it's so freaking cold in here*

kreativeartzuentspannen.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This was btw the pic I tried to use as an avatar in Musashis forum. I love their ideas how the relax and I love Jessie in a bathsuit XD
Sexy <3 It's quite original place for sunbathing, isn't it? ;) And Nyasu isn't here... it looks like they wanted some privacy :naughty:

I finally updated my site, so you guys can go read all about the ADs and new stuff about the writers and whatever else I added. There's a ton of stuff so let me know if a link doesn't work or i made some typo.

I'm gonna go collapse now.
You did amazing job! <3 You deserve some rest :)
So far I've seen just one typo but no broken links, so I think everything's ok.

I was quite surprised though that you consider DP143 scene as animators' decision... Unless you mean only Kojiro's hands/expression only and don't count the hug, because it was rather RocketFirenshippy than Rocketshippy. So in that case, yes, it might be only animators' decision...
Lol, I just responded to my own doubts xD; *realizes something* Wait... wasn't DP143 written by Masashi Sogo?

Anyway, I was looking at all sorts of shippy pictures tonight and suddenly, I got a thought that I should draw Jessie and James getting married. And then my logic circuits protested because, James has a severe phobia of marriage, doesn't he? But then it was pointed out to me that technically, the only thing he was scared out of was marrying Jessiebelle... so, maybe he COULD get over it and marry Jessie one day.

Of course, I still can't see them getting married normally. Elopement seems more like something Jessie and James would do. In fact, I'm drawing something to that effect right now. =D

What do you guys think?

I can't see them getting married normally and settle down either...

But eloping... Omg... I think I'm gonna love it! :crush:

You and I have disagreed about this ever since I got into the fandom, but I still think they could get married someday. Yonemura just reinforced that he doesn't hate marriage, just the people he marries.
QFT :3 Btw, I've just said it after DP153, but I'll say it once again - this episode raised possibility of Musashi and Kojiro getting married in my eyes for some reason ;D

But I really like this eloping idea and it's something I hadn't even considered before. I could see the anime actually doing something like that.
Ditto ^.^

EDIT: Yay, the thread got moved finally xD

Last edited:
Hey, guys! ^__^

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been to watch my animation. I probably wouldn't have made it at all if it hadn't been for you all. You're all awesome, and I can't thank you enough!

Love you! *glomps everyone*

Shaami, I honestly can't say it enough - that's the best fanart in the world ever! x'3 We really appreciate it and love it dearly from the bottom of our hearts!

*glomps Shaami*

Well, I drew a picture where the poor cat wakes up in the morning to find a Polaroid picture of Jessie and James eloping that they left for him on the way to their honeymoon (with "hi Meowth, just eloped, we'll be back from our honeymoon in two weeks, you and the Pokemon have fun till then! <3" written on it with sharpie). And he's all, "man, they could've at least told Me-owth first..." XD I just thought it was an amusing scenario, though I suppose he really WOULD be with them if they ever got married. Unless they go Junki all over him. XD

Haha, that would be too awesome! But as much as I want it to happen, I don't want poor cat to be neglected at such time! He's Musashi and Kojiro's best friend after all, and I don't they'd be mean enough (or rather... afraid of his reaction?^^;) to not tell him. He's important to them so he needs to be at the wedding... but as for honeymoon, he must be gone, that's bovious! :naughty:

Hey, guys! ^__^

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been to watch my animation. I probably wouldn't have made it at all if it hadn't been for you all. You're all awesome, and I can't thank you enough!

Love you! *glomps everyone*
Shaami, our idol! *glomps*
No "just wanted to say thank you", but stay here with us, at least for a while <3

Wow, has the world turned upside-down? Shaami posted here?! :p

Just kidding, hehe... Of course we love your hard work <3 But I have to admit, I missed your artwork while you were busy with the animation...

I'm gone for like... 2 days, and i have a good 6 pages to catch up on...

*is lazy with my reply*

[I deleted the pix due to bulbagarden's 6 pic limit thingie. Basicaly, it was all the pix she posted with hair nom nom, hand on butt, etc]

LOL i love all the pix!! XD And Kojiro seems to be stealthy trying to get Musa's butt~ ;D

Well hello there, new wallpaper!

>_> I did NOT just make that my wallpaper I'm a liar

Here's a little surprise from me, that is a translation of extremely adorable (and very IC) comic drawn by Kiwi-san

Thanks for the translation, Jeska! :D On all the pages, since i'm only quoting the first part. :p

But that was great :D

All those people who did planning during AG? We need to yell at them. Also notice how Tomioka wasn't fully in charge until DP, unlike what I previously thought. (The writers page will be revamped tomorrow as well). This makes the shift in tone from AG to DP make so much more sense now. I never understood why Tomioka suddenly had a change in heart, and now we know that it's because he wasn't in charge as much until DP.

We also shouldn't forget about the producers as well as the other people involved in planning. They're the ones that make the big decisions as well.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with how Japanese television works, so I can only go off of what I know about American television and make educated guesses based on what has happened. Since the biggest change once DP started is Tomioka being in charge of series organization, I think he is the one we should mainly thank for bringing back Rocketshipping.

*cheers* Well, things make more sense now. :p Or Tomioka just saw the light~ XD

*loves it*

And sorry for my lazy reply. I swear i'm reading the thread! Really! I'm just more active on irc because i can go on it without my laptop (yay ipod touch). And i had a buttload of homework all last week. >_< but i'll be more active this week. No school yay! :D *loves on all of you*

Thanks for the translation, Jeska! :D On all the pages, since i'm only quoting the first part. :p

But that was great :D
It's not the end yet, I'm not even in a halfway!
I'll post the 4th part yet today.

*cheers* Well, things make more sense now. :p Or Tomioka just saw the light~ XD
Or rather - they let him to shine! XD

And sorry for my lazy reply. I swear i'm reading the thread! Really! I'm just more active on irc because i can go on it without my laptop (yay ipod touch). And i had a buttload of homework all last week. >_< but i'll be more active this week. No school yay! :D *loves on all of you*
Hooray! :bounce:

Shaami, our idol! *glomps*
No "just wanted to say thank you", but stay here with us, at least for a while <3

I'm always here! XD I'm just very naughty and spend all the time lurking...

Shaami, I honestly can't say it enough - that's the best fanart in the world ever! x'3 We really appreciate it and love it dearly from the bottom of our hearts!

*glomps Shaami*

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure to make. ...well, except for sometimes when it was being a pain, but I made it all the way to the finish for everyone. ^_^

Wow, has the world turned upside-down? Shaami posted here?! :p

Just kidding, hehe... Of course we love your hard work <3 But I have to admit, I missed your artwork while you were busy with the animation...

Ha ha, very funny, Meron. =P

I missed doing my regular artwork too, but I knew if I started anything else I'd be in danger of losing track and not finishing the animation. I'll get back to my art as normal once I've had a little break.

I'm always here! XD I'm just very naughty and spend all the time lurking...
Yeah, I see you mastu lurking very often ;P You should join the discussion from time to time :3

Yeah, I know, it's addictive xD; When I rejoined thic club in July, I thought I would write not more than 1-2 post a day xD;
But it's too much fun to be here! xD

I missed doing my regular artwork too, but I knew if I started anything else I'd be in danger of losing track and not finishing the animation. I'll get back to my art as normal once I've had a little break.
Ugh, I know that pain... That's why I rarely finish anything ^^; But you're wiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom