• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Chaos/Role Madness games are those that have (mostly or all of) everyone with some sort of big wacky role. These kinds of games come with an assumption that playing with standard conventions is not the best idea.

a truly basic game is like, 9 players:
7:2
Town gets a 1x Doc, 1x RoleCop, and 5 vanillas
Mafia gets a 1x Roleblock and 1x RoleCop

Roles aren't complicated amalgamations, balanced around (or not balanced around) some threatening ITP that's anything more than a Serial Killer with a BPV or some other form of limited self-protection.

This game, was announced as Role Madness, which is totally fine and in fact very accurate.

See when I started things like secret millers were common and games were never called bastard. So personally I don’t understand why the distinction is a big deal.

I hate game ending roles or things like cute animal mafia. That type of stuff I feel should be announced.

@guz thanks for hosting. It was fun and we can agree I won.

For those curious. I rolecopped, nightkilled, and converted Exlight. If his aesetic wasn’t immune to just one of those then I would have won.

Likewise if he had been town commuter. Then I would have had the newly converted caps tie votes with me on Exlight just to see what happens. I wouldn’t die because I pressed the button and got a DP.

Even with me lynched I would have nightkilled Jamie and then caps and I together would lynch Exlight.

although to be fair I could only ignite once + I can see poisoner could kill me during the day

for the record I'd consider this game as bastard

I can see why Guzmania would think otherwise, but surprised Dawning and ME didn't label it as such regardless

thanks for hosting guz, I enjoyed playing it! (and being Juri, specially since in VI she has that cool pajama hoodie alt)

commentaries about balance, it was definitely a bit too swingy due to excess of piercing kills + conversion shenanigans
and having a traitor that starts knowing the full mafia is something you should probably avoid in future games lol

Back
Top Bottom