• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

hmm, what if they poisoned Lissi D1 and then got disrupted N1?
I don't think it's likely that Lissi was poisoned because the role said that poisoned players are alerted are poisoned. If so, I don't think anyone would withhold that information (or if she did, she would be likely to at least tell Jaime).

Unfortunately not yet, I know who is a third party though. But they are no threat to us as of right now, so it is unimportant.
Based on what you softclaimed, I'm a little confused as to how you would know that they are not a threat to us as of right now :confused:

Are you referring to KOD from that game? You bussed them pretty early as they were inactive.

I can tell you right now to stop this notion, it was definitely a night kill.
bf848c9b-72f5-4e3e-8369-eb14a7df8866_text.gif

You're undermining them both I feel, if they realised their teammates were inactives, I think they'd submit their action for them.

I don't think it's likely that Lissi was poisoned because the role said that poisoned players are alerted are poisoned. If so, I don't think anyone would withhold that information (or if she did, she would be likely to at least tell Jaime).
good point hm

Vote Count (Day 2)
Vote Count

Quasar_Catfish (II):
coordinator lissi, Phantom345
Elieson (I): Quasar_Catfish
Divergent (I): Elieson
JamieIsBored (I): ExLight
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

Vote Count:

Quasar_Catfish (III):
mastermind lissi, Phantom345, Marshmallowmao
JamieIsBored (II): ExLight, Midorikawa
Elieson (I): Quasar_Catfish
Divergent (I): Elieson
ExLight (I): Space
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

1711341921754.png

so to make sure I'm understanding the current inactive theory -- there are at least 3 mafia, with 2 being inactive and 1 being at least a little more active? (or, 1 active and 1 inactive now)

Unfortunately not yet, I know who is a third party though. But they are no threat to us as of right now, so it is unimportant.

as of right now?

Back
Top Bottom