• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

1711386477989.png

I though Phantom had claimed Tracker/Watcher last Day? Which was what led to the CFD on Death?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable lynching something like that, although if they insist on remaining inactive we're not losing much by lynching it

Vote: Phantom345

Both said nothing in scum chat other than choosing the kill. There was no talking during the day.

when you say choosing the kill, do you mean both put in the kill? Or was the other message the "Supported" one

Also, what happens if a Jester is killed and not lynched?

looking back, these 2 Phantom posts kind of stick out to me

My role says I'm for the town.

was he just saying this as he was thinking of a good fakeclaim? or was he actually hoping no one would question this?

Just so I make an informed decision, what did DMAM do to get voted off?

this makes it seem like he was hoping to give Death Meta a chance and not vote him off, but then has to vote so he doesn't seem suspicious

when you say choosing the kill, do you mean both put in the kill? Or was the other message the "Supported" one
One message was the kill, the other was the supported.
I though Phantom had claimed Tracker/Watcher last Day?
A tracker/watcher that has claimed they saw nothing last night, not even a no visit. Nor did they claim blocked and they were active during the period.

I though Phantom had claimed Tracker/Watcher last Day?
1711388998129.png

1711389053277.png

1711389095453.png

1711389165976.png

1711389199985.png

Also, what happens if a Jester is killed and not lynched?
1711389267149.png

looking back, these 2 Phantom posts kind of stick out to me

was he just saying this as he was thinking of a good fakeclaim? or was he actually hoping no one would question this?

this makes it seem like he was hoping to give Death Meta a chance and not vote him off, but then has to vote so he doesn't seem suspicious

1711389440278.png

1711389529031.png

1711389371978.png

There's not a space in my name.

Also I never hardclaimed anything. All I did was post a bit about clowns and yell about how we should murder DarthWolf. If you want to interpret that as a softclaim of any sort of thing that's up to you, but don't shove words into my mouth regarding what I outright said.

DawningWinds (I): Midorikawa
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

If someone was to vote for DW, it is likely the vote would count for someone who is actually in the game being Dawning Winds.
IMG_4891.gif

There's not a space in my name.

Also I never hardclaimed anything. All I did was post a bit about clowns and yell about how we should murder DarthWolf. If you want to interpret that as a softclaim of any sort of thing that's up to you, but don't shove words into my mouth regarding what I outright said.
IMG_4917.gif

Unvote
Vote: Darthwolf

@guzmania

Vote Count:

1. @JamieIsBored
2. @Elieson
3. @StormyStinger
4. @mastermind lissi
5. @ExLight
6. @Divergent
7. @Midorikawa