• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hopefully, this lynch means Jinjo and Nightwing are town?

Unless they're both scum and the agreement was to bus JD to save the godfather. But, that's getting into conspiracy theory levels of paranoia.

Nothing confirms nightwing as town.

And Jinjo is town assuming she’s not fake claiming spy and just bussed jd. It’s not highly likely but still a possibility.
Isn't it super early for bussing? And I don't see a reason to bus a partner when Nightwing was supposed to be the initial lynch target.

Unless Nightwing, Jinjo, and jdthebud are all mafia members and they decided to save Nightwing by bussing jdthebud for whatever reasons? That doesn't sound right.
Unless they're both scum and the agreement was to bus JD to save the godfather. But, that's getting into conspiracy theory levels of paranoia.
Basically, this.

Day 3: The Power of Thanos

Thanos was on a mission. He strode down the street, knocking Spiderman, and the Black Dino Thunder Ranger out of the way as he did. He reached his target, Izuku Midoriya. Thanos gripped the young hero around the neck then threw him into a building.

“Izuku!” All Might shouted and tried to run towards him, but he was stopped by an army of robots.

Izuku tried to sit up then blinked and looked down at his body as he was covered in a glowing golden light, light particles coming from his body. “What… what is happening to me?” He asked, before he vanished in a cloud of golden light particles.

“You will pay for that!” Tommy Oliver shouted. “Bracio Staff! Energy Orb!” He gripped his weapon and spun it in a vertical circle around himself then fired the Orb at Thanos.

Thanos raised his hand towards the Orb and it exploded on contact with his infinity gauntlet.Thanos walked through the explosion as if it wasn’t there.

Dear Seth Rollins, you are
latest

Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia

You start this game as Vanilla… BUT everytime the JOAT uses a power, you gain it, which you can use the next night.

You are aligned with the Superhero Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by Swarla

It is now Day 3. Phase ends at 23:00 AWST (3pm GMT) on the 14th of October.

I am still looking for a sub.

On my result, the mafia were talking about me on the mafia chat and Nightwing is scum.

Vote: Nightwing101

Huh...Was the name Nightwing clearly said in a way that suggests they're scum?

It's Nightwing because she was talking about me saying how I was focusing on the other players being scum and she wanted to kill one of the players who were sheeping and Seth was one of the players who was sheeping on the bandwagon and he died.

It's Nightwing because she was talking about me saying how I was focusing on the other players being scum and she wanted to kill one of the players who were sheeping and Seth was one of the players who was sheeping on the bandwagon and he died.
Something about that doesn't make sense. Sheeping could be seen as scummy, so why would scum want to kill someone who does that?

Something about that doesn't make sense. Sheeping could be seen as scummy, so why would scum want to kill someone who does that?

The active players were being scum read and the players who were sheeping on the jd bandwagon were not being scum read. Seth died because no one scum read him and he was one of the players who was sheeping on jd bandwagon.

The active players were being scum read and the players who were sheeping on the jd bandwagon were not being scum read. Seth died because no one scum read him and he was one of the players who was sheeping on jd bandwagon.
Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Call it a gut feeling, but it just doesn't seem to make much sense.
Vote: Jinjo

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Call it a gut feeling, but it just doesn't seem to make much sense.
Vote: Jinjo

Don't doubt my spy results and also, you're scummy because you are protecting Nightwing, you did not contribute on Day 2 which means you wanted to avoid being detected as scum, Seth scum read you and he died.

Isn't it super early for bussing? And I don't see a reason to bus a partner when Nightwing was supposed to be the initial lynch target.

Unless Nightwing, Jinjo, and jdthebud are all mafia members and they decided to save Nightwing by bussing jdthebud for whatever reasons? That doesn't sound right.

Basically, this.
Well I doubt they’re all mafia together. But if that were the case then I would save nightwing over jd. Roleblocker is more useful than ascetic.
On my result, the mafia were talking about me on the mafia chat and Nightwing is scum.

Vote: Nightwing101

Can you post the exact quote you got? Or is there a reason you aren’t?

@Nightwing101 Thank you. I love getting roleblocked :)

I’m going to do some thread digging before voting. Somethings irking me. I think I forgot something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom