• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote: Pirate Sylveon

Vote: Kyriaki

Kyriaki and Pirate have both been acting scummy and I did not like it when Kyriaki followed me on the vote when I guessed Nightwing is mafia talking in the mafia chat and Kyriaki said, "If Nightwing flips town, then we lynch Jinjo." That looked like as if Kyriaki is scum who knows Nightwing will flip town.

More comments on Midorikawa's post:
1. Joke vote most likely. Could be mafia voting mafia to distance themselves, but more likely just a random joke vote. Especially being the reasoning is OMGUS.

2. Valid, though the second part is just pointless. Everyone is going to say they're town. Except me, but I never claim to be town.

3. Valid and Ironic
....Sheeping. Ironic considering the sheeping comment.
1. I deliberately put in 'OMGIS' as part of the whole joke.
2. It might seem pointless at first glance, but there's always more than meets the eye.
3. Trust me, I'm arguably the most familiar with being called scummy over sheeping.

2. It might seem pointless at first glance, but there's always more than meets the eye.
And now that you've publicly announced this you might as well say it out loud and in full, because if I can find it, then the Mafia can find it. Also, this doesn't prove you one way or the other.

And now that you've publicly announced this you might as well say it out loud and in full, because if I can find it, then the Mafia can find it. Also, this doesn't prove you one way or the other.
Do I seriously have to...Fine...

Just to ask, are you seriously voting me based on just that?
On the other hand, I guess what you said is somewhat weird, true...
Although I guarantee you i'm Town, but that's only my word for it.

Look I can sort of see where Kyriaki is coming from (even though I don't agree with it for obvious reasons). I'm not overly sure they're mafia but I guess they're our best lead so far.

I just don't think Nightwing is mafia (and she'll probably turn up as such just to annoy me... Real life friends can be sneaky xD)
Am I sneaky though xD
I feel like I'm more of a "if I try to ninja my way out of a situation I end up knocking all the pots and pans of their shelves, causing a massive commotion" type of person. *casually trips over and drops container of strawberries*

It's currently 4 vs. 2.

@Melodious Nocturne Demyx and @Pirate Sylveon, it would be greatly appreciated if you switched to Kyriaki, but it's fine if you don't want to. I just don't think Nightwing is mafia (and she'll probably turn up as such just to annoy me... Real life friends can be sneaky xD)
Well, if I were to change from Nightwing to Kyriaki then it'll go to 3:3, which is not a situation we want the potential to be stuck with. If we were to get another person on there then I'd be open to a Kyriaki lynch. But until I can be sure we're unlikely to tie my vote's staying where it is.

But until I can be sure we're unlikely to tie my vote's staying where it is.
*He says as he gets ninja'd by Nightwing*
Taking a quick look back, I will admit that Nightwing hasn't actually done anything particularly scummy since those few initial indications. I'll certainly admit that Kyriaki's certainly looking worse than Nightwing at this present moment in time. So I'm open to lynchin' 'im.

Unvote

Night 3: When the walls fall

Final Votals
Kyriaki 4: Nightwing101, Jin of Torna, Jinjo, Melodious Nocturne Demyx
Nightwing101 3: Kyriaki, Ereshkigal, Pirate Sylveon

Flavour will be added later.

Dear Kyriaki, You are

Onion Knight from Final Fantasy

Due to your defensive abilities, you are the bodyguard. At night, you may choose to target a player, and if they are targeted by a killing move, you will take the hit for them instead.

You are aligned with the Superhero Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by Jinjo.

It is now Night 3. Phase ends at 23:00 AWST on the 15th.

Sorry for the late update guys. Was busy, then updated DTB first.

Day 4: Loss

A masked man, wearing a very fancy suit, walked down the street. This man was the villain known as All For One, One of Japan’s most powerful villains.

“Stop!” Yelled a voice from behind him. All for one turned to face him. “Kid, you really don’t want to do that.” He said. Spiderman raised his hand towards him, unleashing a web. But that went hit a street light instead. All for one had disappeared.

“Behind you.” He said and slammed his fist into Spiderman’s back. Spiderman cried out as he stumbled forward. All For One flicked his wrist,sending an air shockwave at Spiderman. The young hero was thrown against a wall, and slid down it.

“Spiderman!” Sonic yelled as he ran over. Yellow energy particles started to come from Spiderman’s body, and he vanished in a flash of light.

Dear Swarla, you are
latest

Spiderman from the Marvel 616 (Prime) universe.

Due to your fancy gadgets, you are the tracker. At night, you can choose a target and you will see who they visit.

You are aligned with the Superhero Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by Nightwing 101

“We have a problem over here!” Sonic yelled.

“Over here too!” Captain America called out. Supergirl was laying on the ground, yellow particles coming from her body. She groaned and looked up at him. “I’m sorry…” She said before she too vanished.

Dear Jinjo, you are
170px-BenoistSupergirl.jpg

Supergirl from DC

Due to your x-ray vision, you are the spy. During the night, you can spy and you will receive a random private message sent during that night, though you won’t know who sent it. (You must tell us you want to use this power)

Your character was submitted by Ereshkigal

“Bracio Staff. Fire Tornado!” Tommy Oliver called and switched the setting on his weapon, then swung it, unleashing a powerful fire tornado towards Bowser.

While Thanos appeared to be immune to Tommy’s powers, Bowser was not. The giant turtle hit the ground hard and yellow particles started to come from his body, before he vanished.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends on the 17th of October at 23:00 AWST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom