• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Apparently Fuecoco might end up having a Chicken Pokémon on top of it's head

That actually got me thinking

What if it's designed and gimmick is the same as Calyrex and the 2 Horses?

Where this apparent Chicken Pokémon is controlling Fuecoco3's every action?

Maybe it's Ghost Typing comes from the Chicken itself? And it's Type combines with Fuecoco's Fire Type?

Much like how Ice Rider and Shadow Rider Calyrex combine Calyrex's Psychic Typing with either Glastrier's Ice Type or Spectrier's Ghost Type?

I'm not going to lie.

Regional Fakes, Ancient Forms, Future Forms.

If you told me before all these leaks this, I would have told you it was just a fanmade game that got out of hand and turned into a fanfic that's not even Pokémon, but now here we are.
I still think the issue is quite overblown with Regional Fakes, as they’re going to be different species and referencing different animals.

I don’t have a issue with ancient/future forms either, conceptually at least. People would’ve thought XY Megaevolution was something more akin to fanmade games or fanfics with some weird crossover or inspiration from Digimon, and would’ve likely thought similar things about regional forms, if someone would’ve described them long before the release of either Gen.

He did no such thing. The only thing he said on Fuecoco is the image of the crocodile and the rooster and that its second evolution has an egg shaped like a hat on its head. Everything else about Fuecoco either comes from Kaka, who also hasn't said anything about a Cockatrice and in fact said it looks like a crocodile and not a snake, or speculation over the information provided, saying otherwise is a complete misrepresentation of what we know about it.
A crocodile (reptile) with a rooster on it's head? Is this a coincidence? Fuecoco evolves into a crocodile with a flame egg in the head, then into the basilisk (child of the snake and rooster), the snake king. Cockatrices and basilisks overlap, they involve an adult chicken with some kind of reptile and spaniards confused crocodiles with them in the past.

Fuecoco will evolve into a snake-like thing, not a proper snake. Most pokémon aren't a tight one thing.

Uh Oh what does Khu mean by this???
vvPVgoM.jpg

Does this mean everything Centro has been saying for the last couple of hours has been wrong?

Uh Oh what does Khu mean by this??? View attachment 161844
My guess is that some things Kaka says are either them misunderstanding things or poorly wording it, seems especially possible sense apparently some of their info is from them checking the actual code of the game (Which just begs to question how the hell did they even get that), which could easily be misunderstood.

I still think the issue is quite overblown with Regional Fakes, as they’re going to be different species and referencing different animals.

I don’t have a issue with ancient/future forms either, conceptually at least. People would’ve thought XY Megaevolution was something more akin to fanmade games or fanfics with some weird crossover or inspiration from Digimon, and would’ve likely thought similar things about regional forms, if someone would’ve described them long before the release of either Gen.
It's more so cause you have no context and lore blurb to go with it which is what makes this massive disconnect.

Some actual lore tidbits behind it would be nice. I'm not even counting on a trailer to make any sense of it.

There's been so much conflicting info regarding the Starters I don't know what's real and what's fake anymore

One day Centro says Sprigatito's Evolution is a Necromancer and then the very next day Centro says it's a Clown/Gentleman Thief

Are we absolutely positively SURE the actual legit leakers confirmed it isn't a Snake?
The necromancer stuff came from Blaines who got it from a fake 4 chan post and people reported it because he didn't cite it as so and people assumed it came from the leaker.

The gentleman thief is Khu's description.

A crocodile (reptile) with a rooster on it's head? Is this a coincidence? Fuecoco evolves into a crocodile with a flame egg in the head, then into the basilisk (child of the snake and rooster), the snake king. Cockatrices and basilisks overlap, they involve an adult chicken with some kind of reptile and spaniards confused crocodiles with them in the past.

Fuecoco will evolve into a snake-like thing, not a proper snake. Most pokémon aren't a tight one thing.
There are concepts outside of the basilisk/cockatrices that also involve a chicken and a crocodile, one such example was posted on here a while ago in the form of a god from a South American culture called Morrop, which is even more direct as a crocodile man with a rooster on his head. Just because those two exist doesn't mean it's confirmed that Fuecoco3 is going to evolve or take cues from either of them, there are still many other directions it can go.

And I repeat: Kaka said it looks like a crocodile, not a snake, and it's stated to be quadrupedal on top of that. There is nothing about what's being said from him that implies it'll be snake-like in any way and is in fact leaning towards the opposite, saying that it still will be is pure speculation at best at this point in time.

Last edited:
It's more so cause you have no context and lore blurb to go with it which is what makes this massive disconnect.

Some actual lore tidbits behind it would be nice. I'm not even counting on a trailer to make any sense of it.
More information on lore and context would definitely help.

It depends. If they’re going to show ancient and future forms in a trailer, they’ll likely explain them a bit in the site/trailer, to make people understand how they’re different from regional forms, although it’s also possible they might just say ‘you’ll undercover the misters behind those forms in the games’ or something along those lines.

I do feel like stuff Kaka has said or teased has gotten a little more confusing/less interesting when they started just doing text instead of images (Presumably they just have no more images to show). Like just hearing "X Pokemon has form" doesn't mean much to me when there's no further info about that form. Same with "There is a Pokemon based on X animal"

Uh Oh what does Khu mean by this??? View attachment 161844

Does this mean everything Centro has been saying for the last couple of hours has been wrong?

It's really just the same thing he said a few days ago and earlier today. The game of google translate telephone is leading to mistranslations/misunderstandings and some of the info isn't coming out 100% correct. Centro also tends to try to clean up the mess and make their own interpretations which can be wrong.

Kaka is also reading things out of the game code and there are apparently some codenames that repeat so the number of new pokemon may be off.
What Kaka needs to do is just post in their original language so people can do real translations.

Just a friendly reminder that "crocodile with a chicken on its head" is just as likely to mean this as it is to mean cockatrice/basilisk/snake-related reptile.
1658088152857.png

EDIT: Just came across this after going on the next page:
one such example was posted on here a while ago in the form of a god from a South American culture called Morrop, which is even more direct as a crocodile man with a rooster on his head.
And so I though that I might as well point out that Fuecoco3 turning into a Morrop-like croc ties very nicely into it being Fire/Ghost, more so than it becoming a Cockatrice if I do say so myself, what with it being a deity of the afterlife and all that.

Last edited:
So apparently RFake was a term that only exists because Khu originally actually thought this pink water eel was a regional variant of Diglett, put “RF” next to the hint about it, realized it was actually not at all related to Diglett, and thought up “fake” to rewrite the hint to still be true.

Sigh. I no longer even know if there is a mimic-esque type of Pokémon group in this game, or just a case of a leaker getting confused and covering their labeling mistake by creating a new concept.

Because there are already so many Pokémon that can be considered extremely similar to other ones (many Gen 5 are similar to Gen 1, etc). It could just be that this region has overlaps in concept like Unova had.

Has Kaka even said anything about this RFake Pokémon category?

So apparently RFake was a term that only exists because Khu originally actually thought this pink water eel was a regional variant of Diglett, put “RF” next to the hint about it, realized it was actually not at all related to Diglett, and thought up “fake” to rewrite the hint to still be true.

Sigh. I no longer even know if there is a mimic-esque type of Pokémon group in this game, or just a case of a leaker getting confused and covering their labeling mistake by creating a new concept.

Because there are already so many Pokémon that can be considered extremely similar to other ones (many Gen 5 are similar to Gen 1, etc). It could just be that this region has overlaps in concept like Unova had.

Has Kaka even said anything about this RFake Pokémon category?
I think this is likely possible, which means it’s not really a new gimmick/feature.

Just a friendly reminder that "crocodile with a chicken on its head" is just as likely to mean this as it is to mean cockatrice/basilisk/snake-related reptile.

EDIT: Just came across this after going on the next page:

And so I though that I might as well point out that Fuecoco3 turning into a Morrop-like croc ties very nicely into it being Fire/Ghost, more so than it becoming a Cockatrice if I do say so myself, what with it being a deity of the afterlife and all that.
Just realized that post is on escaping prison planet, aka one of the worst fearmongering conspiracy theory reptilian fearing subs on reddit :confused: They literally think reptilians are real and forcing us to reincarnate over and over as their slaves, or something. I've been frequenting afterlife-related subreddits and they occasionally show up there to give people panic attacks.

One of the people who runs that sub tried to tell me the moon isn't real.

Doesn't mean anything for the statue/creature, just flabbergasted to see a screenshot in the wild lol

Back
Top Bottom