• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages

It's the Legend of Zelda and it's really rad. Those creatures from Ganon are really bad. You got Octoroks, Tektites, Leapers too. (I don't remember the rest of the rap)

The Nintendo Entertainment System. Your parents help you hook it up.

It's just that people always call me fat and ugly to my face. I usually brush it off, but really it's kind of insulting.

Ignore them Aki theyre just putting down others to hide the bad qualities of themselves

Ignore them Aki theyre just putting down others to hide the bad qualities of themselves
It's actually pretty funny when someone quite fat/ugly themself calls me fat or ugly.

I really hate it when people accuse me of taking drugs. They have no proof that I do, and no proof can be found because I don't take drugs.

They just hate me, I guess.

I'm not obese, but I should loose some weight.

And I often get accused of smoking, just because I smell like smoke. Well, my parents have been smoking since before I was born, so no duh. I smell like smoke. Do I smoke? No. Absolutely not.

I'm not obese, but I should loose some weight.

And I often get accused of smoking, just because I smell like smoke. Well, my parents have been smoking since before I was born, so no duh. I smell like smoke. Do I smoke? No. Absolutely not.

thats good smoking does terrible things to you

My one aunt smoked alot when she stayed with us and it got on the paint of our back porch and it stunk like hell

I know luckily it doesnt anymore but it took a year to go away

I do
It smells awful
And my aunt says there not bad for you >_> yeah right

I never tried one never will

It definatley does not make you look cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back