• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages

I find myself enjoying it. And besides me, you, I mean come on, you ended up trying to be more random than me yesterday.

For some reason, I keep thinking about how frickin' adorable it would be if someone made a clay city with tiny clay people, then let loose a kitten in its streets to smash them.
dAOo.gif
:ksmile:

For some reason, I keep thinking about how frickin' adorable it would be if someone made a clay city with tiny clay people, then let loose a kitten in its streets to smash them.
dAOo.gif
That'd be the cutest thing ever! ^o^

dAOo.gif

teehee, awwwww :)

Long time, no see cascade. How've you been?

Im back ^_^

Cascade88, TK told me about you nice to meet you ^_^

I guess thats true since people are always doing something out of boredom.
Quote from me:

Me. =3 said:
People say heroin is the most addictive drug. They're wrong. That honor goes to boredom. EVERYONE is addicted to it, but they just don't know it. Boredom is so potent that it can even control your very actions- hence why I'm typing this right now.

I'm hungry too....freaking black hole of a stomach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom