• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages

-_-;

I find this utterly repulsive

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm going to start using "memcache" as a substitute swear word now.

What you need is a heavy dose of Vitamin C and iron!

vitamin-c.jpg
Electric_Iron.jpg

Oh, the forum's favorite word. How it likes to taunt me so.

And as for FE, we did have a quick chat about this albeit brief.

FE just likes to have fun or so I've heard, though I have warned him about spamming a time or two. I'd have to say his phrases are getting rather consistent. He cycles through YES, Show Me Your moves, ..., SOH CAH TOA, SINE, TANGENT rather regularly with slight regression on the order. Ironically, I think you can model it due to his consistency of repetition.

I just do it cause I got my trademarks, and it's pretty fun.............................BEAN PASTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom