• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 8: Time crystals] [8/3/2012]

Also, everyone, let's keep in mind that @Belarus. is a confirmed townie. She's not trying to lead any one astray.

So if you guys want to win, vote with us.

why are we not voting Neonsands? He's confirmed mafia lol

Probably because he doesn't count towards the mafia total.

Oh yeah, and he can't die :I

Vote: Ghaskan

VOTE: ghaskan

Vote:Ghaskan

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 7: The giant pinecone] [8/2/2012]

Quite possibly the last mafioso.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 7: The giant pinecone] [8/2/2012]

Also, everyone, let's keep in mind that @Belarus. is a confirmed townie. She's not trying to lead any one astray.

I love how you are so keen about having someone bandwagoned without even hearing a defense.

Saying this and then claiming PGO? Of all things? Why should you be worried about a converter if you're a PGO?
It'd help if there had been a conversion within our group, since you wouldn't ever be targeted for a nightkill!

When I made that post, I was more worried about you (or your allies who shared the information) being targeted by a converter and leaking important roles such as the Doctor. And why would I care about being targeted by a nightkill? Sure, keeping myself alive is nice and all but I don't see how my survival would outweigh the negatives, hence why I made a public post to begin with. Of course any sane (or maybe a tiny bit paranoid parrot) town member would and should be worried about a converter! Obviously, now it's very unlikely there is one, but back then we had no idea.

And, looking back through your posts...

You never voted for a single mafia member.

I didn't vote a lot due to a pilling up of circumstances. Either I was too busy to vote or I wasn't sure (like in the case of Neosands; I wasn't actually convinced he was mafia... sure, ignorance isn't the best defense but it didn't strike me as scummy either). I'm more of a indecisive player, but indecision isn't a good defense alright. I'm still positive that I'm with the town and it saddens me to see everyone bandwagoning me so easily.

I love how you are so keen about having someone bandwagoned without even hearing a defense.
When we're PRETTY POSITIVE that you must be the last mafioso, I'd say that's decent enough grounds to get a vote going.

Belarus. said:
And, looking back through your posts...

You never voted for a single mafia member.

ghaskan said:
I didn't vote a lot due to a pilling up of circumstances. Either I was too busy to vote or I wasn't sure (like in the case of Neosands; I wasn't actually convinced he was mafia... sure, ignorance isn't the best defense but it didn't strike me as scummy either).
How Neonsands could appear anything BUT mafia after everything is beyond me. And again, IRL is never a suitable defense. I mean, this isn't a very convincing defense regardless.

ghaskan said:
I'm still positive that I'm with the town and it saddens me to see everyone bandwagoning me so easily.
That is just a bizarre way to word things. So... at one point, you weren't so positive? I just don't get what you're saying there.

If your defense consists mainly of real-life/busy conflicts, and "it saddens me to see everyone bandwagoning me so easily," then I don't think you're going to be convincing anyone.

Sorry, but we're winning this, and lynching you is crucial to that victory (and certainly crucial before another opportunity for Zelda to die arises).

When I made that post, I was more worried about you (or your allies who shared the information) being targeted by a converter and leaking important roles such as the Doctor. And why would I care about being targeted by a nightkill? Sure, keeping myself alive is nice and all but I don't see how my survival would outweigh the negatives, hence why I made a public post to begin with. Of course any sane (or maybe a tiny bit paranoid parrot) town member would and should be worried about a converter! Obviously, now it's very unlikely there is one, but back then we had no idea.

It'd be a very lucky shot to get someone who I've shared info with. I've only done it with one person, actually. Not even DrumBeats could've known the doctor. Well, he could've, bt my point is that I didn't share important claims through my QT. It was through PM.

Again, I was going to be safe and not reveal important claims to DrumBeats. I would've only given them to BD out of my mason group.

And then everything FA said. XP /fails at offense

Vote: ghaskan

Vote: ghaskan

A converter is unlikely. I believe Shuckpluff pointed this out, and it's true; a converter and reviving mafioso would be incredibly powerful. Too powerful.

Update soon.

*hopeful*

1. @Lavender Frost;
2. @TheShuckpluff;
3. @Belarus.;
4. @HilbertCressLover;
5. @Feralize;
6. @Joltik;
7. @FinalArcadia;
8. @Lithuania;
9. @SageGaga;
10. @GliscorMan;
11. @America*;
12. @GengarWithSunglasses;
13. @Neonsands;
14. @Smasher 101;
15. @Greece;
16. @Tris79;
17. @harryheart;
18. @Gastly's Mama;
19. @Luminosity;
20. @NfiNity;
21. @Baron Dante;
22. @Zenax;
23. @ghaskan;
24. @J J M;
25. @DrumBeats;

Link, having recently arrived in the desert, walked around looking for where to go. He noticed some abandon ruins to the right of him, and entered. He didn't walk more then a few feet when the entrance caved in, locking him inside. He navigated the ruins, and eventually got to a big circular room, where Scaldera awaited him. Link and Scaldera did battle, with Scaldera proving to be a tough opponent.

[video=youtube;eL6dJOLFtDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6dJOLFtDA[/video]

Link came out victorious. With all the remaining evil either sealed away (the Imprisoned) or killed, Skyloft and the surface could live in peace once more. At least, for now.

Dear ghaskan, you are Scaldera.

Scaldera_Art.png

In the Earth Temple, you were originally a boulder trap designed to crush anyone who tried to obtain the Dragon Sculpture. However, Ghirahim brought you to life in an attempt to destroy Link. You have the ability to turn into a ball of rock and crush anything in your path, as well as spit fireballs.

Getting near you is dangerous since you can suddenly roll over anyone pursuing you. As such, anyone that targets you at night has a 50% chance of being roleblocked the next night phase.

You are allied with the mafia. Outnumber the town to win.

ghaskan has been lynched. He was allied with the mafia. The town has won the game!

Link and Zelda stayed on the surface, liking their new environment, and seeing its potential.

Dear FinalArcadia, you are Link.

Link-Skyward-Sword-610-igx-584x303.png

You hail from Skyloft, and attend Knight Academy. The Chosen Hero of the Goddess, you will do anything to destroy Demise and his followers.

You are skilled in combat, and wield the powerful Master Sword. Due to this, you may kill two players during the game. To do so, PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Kill: [User]" during a night phase. However, you may only use this ability once during an area phase.

You are allied with the town. Eliminate all mafia to win.

FinalArcadia has won the game!

Dear Missy, you are Zelda.

Zelda1.png

Unlike other incarnations of Zelda in the series, you are not a princess. You are still an important figure in Skyloft, however. During the game, you are pursued by Ghirahim so he can revive the Demon Kind, Demise. You are later revealed to be the human reincarnation of the goddess Hylia.

Since you are so respected, being a goddess and all, people listen to your opinion more. Therefore, all your votes count triple.

TheShuckpluff has won the game!

Zelda's father came down and visited Link and Zelda on the surface, overjoyed that they were okay.

Dear Luminosity, you are Gaepora.

Gaepora2.png

You are the father of Zelda, and the Headmaster of Knight Academy in Skyloft. You are knowledgeable in the lore of Skyloft and the Surface. You also own a cute Remlit named Mia.

Because of your authority granted by being Headmaster of Skyloft, you are immune to two votes every day phase. Also, due of your knowledge of Skyloft, and your power there, your ability improves when the Skyloft area phase begins. During the Skyloft area phase, you are immune to one nightkill, and are immune to three votes every day phase.

Luminosity has won the game!

Faron rested in Lake Floria. Although her friends Eldin and Lanayru had been killed, she was still relieved.
Dear Belarus., you are Faron.

250px-Faron_%28Skyward_Sword%29.png

One of the three dragon deities that watches over the Surface, you live in Lake Floria. You have control over water, as shown when you flood Faron Woods to destroy the evil forces situated there. You're extremely prideful, and test the abilities of Link multiple times during the game.

Since you are connected with the other two dragons, Eldin and Lanayru, you know their identities. However, your vote only counts for half. In the Faron Woods area phase, your vote isn't halved, however.

Belarus. has won the game!

Fledge was in Skyloft, doing push ups in an attempt to get stronger.
Dear Joltik, you are Fledge.

468px-Skyward_0018.jpg

You are a friend of Link that attends Knight University. You are a weak, timid boy that has trouble being useful.

You don't have any role for the majority of the game. However, Fledge is very eager to gain muscles by working out. It takes time to do this, however, so when the Skyloft area phase begins, you gain the ability to cripple one person, rendering their role useless for the remainder of the game. To do this, PM Exor and Mijzelffan at night with "Cripple: [User]".

Joltik has won the game!

One of the Mogmas, happy about the recent success, was digging underground looking for treasure.

Dear SageGaga, you are Ledd.

250px-Ledd.png

You are one of the Mogmas that reside in Eldin Volcano. Like most Mogmas, you love searching for treasure. You also like explosions, and as such, created your own bomb bag. You give it to Link when he helps you inside the Earth Temple.

Because of your bomb bag and the bomb flowers it holds, if you are nightkilled, the bombs will explode and kill the attacker.

SageGaga has won the game!

Batreaux, although somewhat relieved, didn't care as much as the others. His main goal was to find enough Gratitude Crystals to become human, which he just accomplished.
Dear America*, you are Batreaux.

Batreaux-copy.jpg

A demon that lives underneath Skyloft, you tend to avoid contact with humans, mostly because of how scary you look. Despite appearance, you're actually a pretty nice guy. You hire Link to find Gratitude Crystals for you so you can become human.

For this game, you're trying your best to find Gratitude Crystals yourself. This is a long process for you, and it will take the entire game to find enough Gratitude Crystals to become human. Therefore, you win if you last until the end of the game.

You are an independent. You win if you survive until the end of the game

America*, an independent, has won the game! And was transformed into a human.

Levias was quite overjoyed to hear the news. He was even more happy when Scrapper brought him some pumpkin soup on request of Link.

Dear Greece, you are Levias.

Levias2.png

You are Levias, the protector of the skies. During the events of the game, you reside in the Thunderhead, where you are possessed by the parasite Bilocyte. When Link frees you from it's grasp, you help him learn the Song of the Hero.

Due to your size and flying ability, you are capable of carrying nearly any creature. Due to this, twice every area phase you may carry someone to safety. No roles/kills will work on them. However, this also makes them unable to preform their night action. To do this, PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Carry away: [User]".

Greece has won the game!

Scrapper, tired from lifting the heavy load, went to go drop things on people for the hell of it.

Dear Smasher, you are LD-301S Scrapper.

IRsqm.jpg

You were used by Gondo's grandfather to collect things from the surface, but you eventually broke down. Link revived you with an Ancient Flower, but despite this you have little respect towards him, calling him "Master Shortpants." You have a crush on Fi, however.

You are capable of carrying almost any object with ease. As such, every night you can obtain an object from who knows where, and drop it on a player. The objects may have the following effects:

-The target will have to talk in all Caps the next day phase
-The target will have to talk in large/small font the next day phase
-The target will have to talk in a certain text color the next day phase (ie: White, Red, Green, Pink)
-The target will be roleblocked that night
-The target will not be able to vote the next day phase
-The target will have their role upgraded for the next day and night phase (the upgrade will disappear after that)
-??? (Unknown effects)

You may do two things with these objects:

1. Choose two effects, but they will be used on a random player (PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Afflict random player with [Effect 1] [Effect 2]"
2. Choose a player, and they will be affected by two random effects (PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Afflict [User]")

Smasher101 has won the game!

The other Ancient Robot, Skipper, was out sailing his boat in the Lanayru Sand Sea.

Dear Tris79, you are LD-301N Skipper.

J7DBJ.jpg

You used to sail the seas with your crew on the Sandship. LD-002G Scervo stole the Sandship, however, and the wear of time ended up wiping out you and all of your crew. But thanks to Timeshift Stones, you are capable of existing in the present day.

You pilot a small boat that can be used to transport people. Due to this, three times in the game you may swap places of two users, meaning all night actions (including mafia kills) done on one of them will be redirected to the other one instead for the rest of the night phase. To do so, PM Exor and Mijzelffan at night with "Swap: [User] and [User]". However, you may only do so once in every area phase.

You are allied with the Town. Eliminate all mafia to win.

Tris79 has won the game!

One of the Gossip Stones was sitting there, waiting for someone to come to it for information.

Dear harryheart, you are a Gossip Stone.

120px-Gossip_Stone_%28Skyward_Sword%29.png

You are a strange stone that can talk and give information about various things. You appear in certain locations when Link plays the Goddess Harp. When hit with a sword, you make a "boing!" sound and just bounce around. The Sheikah Emblem is carved into you, indicating a possible connection with said tribe.

Since your purpose is largely to give useful advice that you somehow obtain, once every area phase you may collect information. The information will not be given only to you, rather, it will be posted along with the flavor text at the end of the night phase. You may do one of the following four things:

(Names will be censored for all of them) (All must be sent at night)

-Find out the two most recent posts in the mafia Quick Topic.
(PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Spy on Mafia")

-Find out the two most recent PM's someone received.
(PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Spy on [User]: Received messages".

-Find out the two most recent PM's someone sent.
(PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Spy on [User]: Sent messages".

-Find out the most recent PM someone sent, and the most recent PM they received.
(PM Exor and Mijzelffan with Spy on [User].)

harryheart has won the game!

Impa, her duty fulfilled, vanished into thin air for mysterious reasons.

Dear Itachi, you are Impa.

Impa.jpg

You are a Sheikah, and a loyal servant of the Goddess. You travel with Zelda and protect her at all costs. You and her travel back in time to seal away Demise. In the Sealed Temple, you wait centuries for Link to arrive, so you can help him with his quest.

Being a bodyguard, you are the doctor. Every night you may PM Exor and Mijzelffan with "Protect: [User]". The target will be immune to being killed that night phase, although they can still be affected by other actions.

Feralize has won the game!

Mafia Quick Topic
Dragon Quick Topic
Innocent Quick Topic

And thanks to @Mijzelffan; for being a huge help~

It is now Night 8

Congratulations, town~! Very good job. XD And we did good, my fellow mafioso.

It was a fun game Exor, you did a really great job. X3

@NfiNity; Thank you! :3

Any other opinions? I think there were some minor problems, but besides that, I think it was good.

How did some of you players not know what a jailer was? A jailer is a very common role.

Fun game! I liked the different locations thing a lot, and the rainbow phase. XD

How did some of you players not know what a jailer was? A jailer is a very common role.

I've seen two versions of it--one roleblocked, the other silenced. I wasn't sure what it was.

Now, to go read the update. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom