• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 7: The giant pinecone] [8/2/2012]

Does the name of the phase has to do with the imprisoned?

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Night 7: The giant pinecone] [8/2/2012]

@Joltik; Yes, the Imprisoned is totally a giant walking pinecone with teeth. :D

Fear the giant pinecone! Rawr!

I keep thinking you're dead and wondering why you're posting...

Then remembering that you were revived.

v.v;

I also had a good excuse to be gone back when I did (short holidays, didn't have Internet) when my role was downgraded. I think it's only fair; if you're going to be gone, you're on your own account and risk. If you want to avoid those kind of things, sub out.

Doo da doo!

So who is everybody suspicious of? We as a town really need to get that figured out.

Well I'm not suspicious of Neonsands.

Me neither. He seems like he really has a good head on his shoulders.

Update soon.

Also, throwing this reminder out there.

During the Eldin Volcano night phase, one night action every night will fail. Not counting mafia kills. So, for example, if four people send me night actions, one of them will not work.

;__________________________________;

*paranoia*

Doctor protection, plz have worked.

RNG~

AND WE ALL KNOW THE RNG IS EVIL. D:<

2. @TheShuckpluff;
3. @Belarus.;
5. @Feralize;
6. @Joltik;
7. @FinalArcadia;
9. @SageGaga;
11. @America*;
13. @Neonsands;
14. @Smasher 101;
15. @Greece;
16. @Tris79;
17. @harryheart;
19. @Luminosity;
23. @ghaskan;

While taking a rest, Link heard a noise that made him wake up. He went to find the source of the noise, and saw something or someone in front of him. He attempted to attack it, but it vanished into thin air...

After that incident, Link went into the Earth Temple to find Zelda. Link eventually got to the room where Zelda was being held. Before he could reach her, however, he was ambushed by Scaldera. The fire monster shot flames at Zelda, but she was protected by a magical barrier. Impa, the source of the barrier, freed Zelda and escaped with her after calling Link slow. Link turned around to see that Scaldera had disappeared after the attack, much to his disappointment.

Nobody was killed.

Something has happened!

It is now the Lanayru Desert area phase.

Desert.png

This dry land is home to the Ancient Robots. Although they are long dead in the present, the desert is full of strange rocks called Timeshift Stones.

150px-Timeshift_Stone.png

These stones, when hit, will create a circular time distorting field where everything within the radius will appear as it did hundreds of years ago. As such, things that are dead in the present can be encountered due to this stone.

As such, every night, you can PM me and Mijzelffan with a vote for a dead player. The player with the most votes will be revived for the duration of this area phase, and can use their abilities, if they have any. Even if they could only use their ability a certain number of times, everything is reset, so they can use it again. They cannot win even if the game ends when they are alive, however, and they do not count in the mafia or town total.

It is now Day 8.

FUCKING HELL

RLY MAFIA

YOU HAD TO GO FOR ZELDA!?!?!?

sifnad;fndljf

Okay, let's do this.

VOTE: Ghaskan

Claiming is nice and all...but what guarantees me one of you hasn't been converted? Sure, there might or might not be a converter but who knows... Also, you might be a potential harmful independent for all I know. I'm not keen. Besides, I agree with Luminosity that mass claiming is not fun for either party. Sure, it helps the town to win, but I don't think the objective of mafia is to win, if you catch my drift.

Saying this and then claiming PGO? Of all things? Why should you be worried about a converter if you're a PGO? It'd help if there had been a conversion within our group, since you wouldn't ever be targeted for a nightkill!

And, looking back through your posts...

You never voted for a single mafia member.

VOTE: Ghaskan

Let's end this right here, right now.

If not for that frackin' Eldin Volcano stuff, it could probably have been over right now.

Ooh, and also! My Link tried to kill Ghaskan last night. His action failed, though--luckily, I suppose, considering if the doctor failed... x_X

Link turned around to see that Scaldera had disappeared after the attack, much to his disappointment.

:3c

Ooh, and also! My Link tried to kill Ghaskan last night. His action failed, though--luckily, I suppose, considering if the doctor failed... x_X

Link turned around to see that Scaldera had disappeared after the attack, much to his disappointment.

:3c
No, that's referring to the attack on Zelda. The first part of the flavor text is referring to the failed vigkill, though it's not very clear what alignment the attempted target was.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 8: Time crystals] [8/3/2012]

why are we not voting Neonsands? He's confirmed mafia lol

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 8: Time crystals] [8/3/2012]

why are we not voting Neonsands? He's confirmed mafia lol

Why should we want to? He doesn't matter unless Zelda dies.

Feralize;

Whoops, my bad. v.v; Nevermind on that part, then. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom