• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 7: Fight fire with fire] [8/1/2012]

Anyways, I'm sorry my claim is so proveable. Why is that bad? That makes sense, doesn't it? How can that honeslty be used against me? Shouldn't town roles be provable? That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard.

Finally, you guys can't honestly tell me Harry or the cop didn't check me last night. So what came of that? There is no actual evidence against me. Just twisted words.

- Dangerous to test

- Cop's dead

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 7: Fight fire with fire] [8/1/2012]

Anyways, I'm sorry my claim is so proveable. Why is that bad? That makes sense, doesn't it? How can that honeslty be used against me? Shouldn't town roles be provable? That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard.

Finally, you guys can't honestly tell me Harry or the cop didn't check me last night. So what came of that? There is no actual evidence against me. Just twisted words.

- Dangerous to test

- Cop's dead

Oh right. I forgot we are playing Mafia Jr. where nobody dies, they just get "removed". And Legend of Zelda doesn't have death or any sort of danger. That must mean the claim is fake -.-

That doesn't explain Harry. Is the actual cop dead or just the role cop?

- ???

Your ability is extremely dangerous to test on someone. Also that it makes sense where you could've gotten the fakeclaim from, too, and that according to a source, it wouldn't match any characters for the game.

- He's not either? O_O

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Day 7: Fight fire with fire] [8/1/2012

@Neonsands;

Dear GengarWithSunglasses, you are Fi.

Fi2.png

The spirit that inhabits the Goddess/Master Sword, you were created to aid Link in his quest.

You are very good at analyzing things, therefore, you are the cop. You can PM Exor and Mijzelffan at night with "Check: [User]" to learn said user's alignment.

You are allied with the town. Eliminate all mafia to win[

- ???

Your ability is extremely dangerous to test on someone. Also that it makes sense where you could've gotten the fakeclaim from, too, and that according to a source, it wouldn't match any characters for the game.

- He's not either? O_O

No one in the game could have multiple abilities? Not one. There is nobody who might have more than one tools for battle, or would just have several different items in their possession. Really? None at all?

I missed the cop death. I only knew about the role cop death. My bad.

IDK. D: I got lost in Skyloft and never bothered after that. I'm just going by what he said.

Still miffed that Fi died.
"May we meet again in another life" indeed.

Neonsands, are you saying that you're a certain green clothed JOAT?

Wait, really? You're trying to claim him?

._.

I was kinda contacted by that character already, dood. No, he didn't nameclaim, but his role made it damn obvious.

I didn't claim anything. Don't tell me what I'm doing, please. That's how people thought I accused Harry of something.

I'm saying there are characters who I could easily fit. One who I actually do fit. I just can't even hint at who it is.

I didn't claim anything. Don't tell me what I'm doing, please. That's how people thought I accused Harry of something.

I'm saying there are characters who I could easily fit. One who I actually do fit. I just can't even hint at who it is.
She's not trying to tell you what you're doing. It's just REALLY OBVIOUS who you're trying to pseudo-claim.

And you did just do a major hint toward that character. I mean, saying that he/she has multiple items and tools? That makes it quite clear who you are trying to claim.

In any case, are you claiming JOAT then?

She's not trying to tell you what you're doing. It's just REALLY OBVIOUS who you're trying to pseudo-claim.

And you did just do a major hint toward that character. I mean, saying that he/she has multiple items and tools? That makes it quite clear who you are trying to claim.

Notice how we can't character claim. I would be dumb to even hint at it. Have I claimed elf ears, a piece of the tri force, and a knack for playing instruments? No. I'm letting you guys know that there are characters I fit. SPECIFICALLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.

In any case, are you claiming JOAT then?

Sort of a variant on that. I have three abilities I can chance at using.

Notice how we can't character claim. I would be dumb to even hint at it.
I'm not a Zelda novice. There's only one character that fits what you said, and it was a hint.

Neonsands said:
Have I claimed elf ears, a piece of the tri force, and a knack for playing instruments? No. I'm letting you guys know that there are characters I fit. SPECIFICALLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.
And if this isn't a hint, then I don't know what is. Clearly you know that we know what you were hinting at previously, and that's because you gave an undeniable hint.

Also, why are you so adamant that you haven't been hinting?

Neonsands: VIII (Bela-kun, Shucky, harryheart, FinalArcadia, Feralize, Joltik, SageGaga, Greece)
America*: I (America*)
Ghaskan: I (Ghaskan)

Seems like you are hinting by saying what you would have said had you been character claiming (I realize how jumbled this sounds), but whatever, doesn't affect the claim itself.

Do you want to shed some light on the abilities to the rest of us? Can't hurt your chances of living.

- ???

- He's not either? O_O

No one in the game could have multiple abilities? Not one. There is nobody who might have more than one tools for battle, or would just have several different items in their possession. Really? None at all?

I missed the cop death. I only knew about the role cop death. My bad.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Link, the jack of all trades, is the person who used his one shot vig kill on Zenax after using his one shot cop check on him.

Neonsands: VIII (Bela-kun, Shucky, harryheart, FinalArcadia, Feralize, Joltik, SageGaga, Greece)
America*: I (America*)
Ghaskan: I (Ghaskan)

That's Shuckie-wuckie pls :I

@Belarus.; Stop posting and deleting please.

Last edited:

Well

I'm trying to think of something worthwhile to say along with a ':I' smiley in reponse to your vote tally quote

And I kinda couldn't

Hence my deleted posts

:I

All this beating around the bush in regards to Neonsands' abilities is frustrating. Especially considering there is a bandwagon against him.

What, do you want me to tell the thread directly what his claim is?

Vote:Neonsands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom