• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Mafia [Game over. Town and Independents Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Congratulations to my fellow townies!

This totally makes up for being vig-killed night 1 in Majora's Mask, LOL!

@Exor and @Mijzelffan

Honestly, this is one of the most fun games I've played, and it was certainly unique! The phases were fantastic ideas, and the penalties for voting and not voting kept things exciting. ^^

Oh, and about the jailer, I don't think I'd played a game with a jailer, yet. At least I'll remember it for next time. XD

You also own a cute demonspawn Remlit named Mia.

You're extremely prideful, and test the abilities of Link multiple times during the game.
Faron is prick. She should go to the tree and drown. (Don't worry, I still love you Bel <3)

I like how Scrapper had a role that showed exactly the assness of him. :3

Okay, that game... it went really well for us in the end. I liked it for having something refreshingly gimmicky (Areas for Phases).

XD

I wanted to do more Dragon's Logs. It would've been fun. :p

@Exor; @Mijzelffan;

I can honestly say this is the best game I played. The phase areas were extremely unique, and added a lot of fun to the game, especially the added affects of them, such as the role being downgraded. ^^ Still wondering how that could've been done with masonry? And then Beedle's role--that was very creative, too. I like how I got the Goddess Plume when I had a half vote. XD That was useful, although J J M was really overkilled.

Really, all in all, you two did an amazing job in this game, and I'd love to play another by you guys. :D I had a lot of fun; thanks for letting me play!

@FinalArcadia;

Wouldn't it've been funny if I were Zelda this time around? :p

EDIT:

I shall now go through the mafia QT and such.

NfiNity, we should come up with roleclaims and make an alliance with HCL and Belarus.. >:D

XDDD

I sure as hell wouldn't have claimed to you truthfully this game.

Oh yeah, the downgrade thing.

I was wondering how it would've downgraded Masonry, so I almost went with not voting. xD (Or... maybe I actually did, but someone else got hit by it... I wonder who)

So many compliments. :D

I'm disappointed that we never got to really use Lanayru Desert's gimmick, and how we never got to Skyloft. Skyloft had no gimmick other then upgrading some roles, btw.

Oh well. ^^;

well that was a fun game! But I'm sad it's over. But I actually had an important role for once!

@Exor

Do you have any plans for future Zelda mafias? Maybe you could work Lanayru's gimmick into one of those.

@Belarus.

That would've been so ironic, LOL.

Actually, thinking about it, a lot of important characters survived this game, didn't they?

So DrumBeats and Belrarus are the masons. I think it's a bit of a waste to try to get ride of them, since there are other confirmed innocents who may have roles which are more prejudicial to us.

Damn it, so I was that obvious, even with me pointing it out? D:

FinalArcadia is likely Link.

*wonders how you knew this*

I even referred to Link as a boy! >.>

Who to roleblock, then? I'm thinking maybe FinalArcadia. Usually she's a bit more talkative.
FinalArcadia sounds like a good roleblocking target. Since she talks so much, she might inform everyone that she was roleblocked in-thread.
I don't know why I found this so funny. But I certainly can't deny it. XD

I didn't even know I was roleblocked, so I guess that move backfired, LOL.

Read the Mason Quick time:

I'm pretty suspicious of Greece now, due to the fact that he voted me after I hinted obviously at mason in thread.

>:I

I'm a chick.

Congratulations to both sides of this game.

It's sad I couldn't play longer. But with vacations away from computer in between, I would have been a horrible doctor.

Read the innocents Quick time, why was every one suspicious of me?

Sorry Greece, I always just use random pronouns when I don't know and am too lazy to check Dx

Great game Exor and Mijz, I wish I could've been more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom