• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

yes i suppose. but logic says...penguins live in ice. and i am not going to say anythhing more. *sticks fingers in ears and goes, lalalalalalalalalalala*
Penguins are also known for their great ability to swim and speed in water, like speedboats :D

Plus, it 4x resists cold (Ice) so it could live just fine in the arctic.

Penguins are also known for their great ability to swim and speed in water, like speedboats :D

Plus, it 4x resists cold (Ice) so it could live just fine in the arctic.

ACTUALLY...Thats right. didnt see it that way. but lucario should still be psi fighting.

lol @ squat500

i was right there were no abilities up until hoenn. just wanted to restate that

I think Umbreon is. I mean, I think they shoulda made his 2nd type a ghost type. It would be wicked if Umbreon could learn shadow ball, and that would make him a better fighter.

I think Umbreon is. I mean, I think they shoulda made his 2nd type a ghost type. It would be wicked if Umbreon could learn shadow ball, and that would make him a better fighter.

Well, not only would that go against the point of eeveelutions, but it also makes little sense. Umbreon can't use special attacks to save its life.

Also, it can learn Shadow Ball, and Ghost + Dark = bad coverage.

Hydro Pump isn't a TM, but Lugia does learn it.

Hydro Pump was a TM in Gen I and II...I haven't collected all the TMs from later generations, though, so I wouldn't know about now.

Wait...shit...I'm thinking of Blizzard in Gen I&II.

How'd I do that? Oh yeah. Cuz Charizard=Fire Blast Venusaur=Solar Beam and Blastoise=Blizzard

I could swear you could get Hydro Pump too, though...I am going to have to look that one up.

Sorry. My bad.

Ursaring should have been dark/normal.
Someone said Noctowl should be psychic, but if it were it would be purple and evolve from Natu.
I always say I wish Pokemon could have three types, but then that would probably make gameplay ungodly complicated with typing.
It would clear a lot of issues up, though.
And Torkoal is more rock than ground...again, I was thinking of Numel and Macargo xD

Oops...I just accidentally posted twice o.o Sorry.

You could always edit your second post into your first then delete the second one. That's what I do when it happens.

Also

The point of the Eeveelutions is to evolve into a stable single-type Pokemon. Umbreon is no different.

Because it's a bagworm that just looks like a pinecone, just like how Sudowudo is a rock pretending to be a tree.

Granted, a grass pinecone pokemon would've been cooler I guess.

Because it's a bagworm that just looks like a pinecone, just like how Sudowudo is a rock pretending to be a tree.

Granted, a grass pinecone pokemon would've been cooler I guess.
Also evolving into what would have been the first Grass-Steel type available.

i really think that absol should be dark/steel
yes i know its typing would suck when it come to fighting types.

but this makes sense, it does have a giant blade coming out of its head.

i really think that absol should be dark/steel
yes i know its typing would suck when it come to fighting types.

but this makes sense, it does have a giant blade coming out of its head.
But it's not metallic enough. It's furry >>

I think that krabby/kingler should have been bug tpye since they are arthropods, like incects. And if crabhammer was bug type then it would make them more popular.

I also think that something from gen 1 should have become part dark type such as arbok, marowak, jynx or pinsir

I think Electabuzz line would've benefited from being part Fighting-type.

Oh, God, this. Or at least Electivire. There are two kinds of Fighting-types: the kind that displays heroism and valor (eg. Lucario and the Musketeers) and the kind that just beats things up (eg. Primeape and Zuruzukin). Electivire looks like the beat-'em-up kind, and it has Fighting moves up the wazoo.

Milotic - Water/Psychic anyone?
Ninetales - Psychic/Fire
Farfetch'd - Flying/Fighting
Daikenki - Water/Fighting
Enboar - Fire/Dark
Jalorda - Grass/Ghost (it does look a little spooky, and look at his face, also gardenia reference FTW)
Ursaring - Ice/Fighting
Lapras - Ice/Dragon or Water/dragon
Arbok - Poison/Dark (genII-on)
Dunsparce - Ground or ground/normal
Luxray - Electric/Dark
Gobitto-goruggo - Ghost/Flying
Lucario - Fighting/Psychic
Pachirisu - Normal
Mismagius - Ghost/Psychic

Sudowudo, It looks like a giant bonsai plant. It's baby form i even named Bonsly, and it has wood in it's name, how the heck is that thing a rock type!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom