• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've hardly interacted with Space. Except for the second last post of his. I really agree with what you've said regarding me, and you're pretty spot on.
And thankyou Mido for that wall post. I know most of it was pointing out the scummy things I've done, but it has also given me tips for future games. So yeah, thanks :)
Fair warning. I was half asleep for some of that.

Another thing - ME publicly claimed the role. Wouldn't Dewott want to set me up to be lynched, with a potshot at hitting another water starter?
Dewott's intentions aren't alignment indicative until you flip, since the water starters could be either town or mafia. If you flip town it's likely they tried to frame you and their ability will become practically useless (and in a way, a town confirmer); if you flip scum then it's safe to say we can trust Dewott because bussing without revealing themselves can't give them any town cred.

Yeah, I've hardly interacted with Space. Except for the second last post of his. I really agree with what you've said regarding me, and you're pretty spot on.
And thankyou Mido for that wall post. I know most of it was pointing out the scummy things I've done, but it has also given me tips for future games. So yeah, thanks :)
Are you acknowledging your own scumminess?

Vote: leetic

I feel more confident about this lynch based on his reaction to the update reveal, which looks scummy. The way he's aggressively attacking players and constantly switching his FOS/lynch targets (Sunsette, Mido, Elementar, Space) makes it seem like an attempt to take people down with him.

So you think he's acting too scummy to be mafia? Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

I don't think that they're saying that. I believe that he's saying that I'm trying to act town, but I'm not being successful and my motives are a bit different to what I actually output. Would I be correct @Space?

Basically this was what I was trying to say, yeah. Also no, that's not the entire reason I don't believe he's mafia. Those seemingly scummy things I mentioned are the only scummy things I've seen from him, and they're not even actually scummy. Actually... more like unusual for a townie, but not inherently scummy. if that makes sense I'm having trouble wording this.

You're not even showing doubt or coming up with your own reasoning. Sunsette, Mido, hell even Elementar looked townier when they fell on that wagon.

Vote: Space

You show up mafia, I'm voting because there's no way of knowing the truth unless you're lynched. Of course I do have the same doubts others have expressed. It's strange how you showing up mafia was claimed publicly. But I see little reason to keep saying the same things others have said when it'd be hard to not have doubt about it.

From what Space has just said, I can see them as town. I don't expect others to agree, but I don't see why scum would try and help an easy town mislynch.

From what Space has just said, I can see them as town. I don't expect others to agree, but I don't see why scum would try and help an easy town mislynch.

This post is wrong on so many levels.

"I don't think scum would try and help an easy mislynch"

So you know that I'm a mislynch! That's good to know, as you still have a vote on me.

Besides, helping easy mislynches is a common thing to do, especially in a quiet way as Space has attempted to do.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Elementar

I'm 99% sure you're a scum pair at this point.

2) @Sunsette
3) @Hellcrow
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow
9) @Midorikawa
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
14) @Andrew1990
15) @leetic
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand

Day phase ends. leetic has been killed.

250px-656Froakie.png

You are Froakie

You are aligned with (dramatic pause) Town

It was a frame. You were all fooled. The enemy must be clear now.

Night phase begins. Phase ends 1pm Tuesday Pacific Time Zone

... Oh wow.
And @leetic, I'm just letting you know that I was the easy town mislynch that I was talking about. Not you. However, you turned out to be one.
It doesn't look good from my end, hmmm...

I wish I could Vote: Dewott :(
Obviously Dewott killed him off looking to evolve.

Dang it all. This does make it seem significantly more likely that at least one of Elementar and/or Space is mafia, though.

Well, I don't see why I'd push so hard to a mislynch if it was going to happen so easily with that frame? There would be no logic in that whatsoever. But if you need to lynch me to help yourself, I can't blame you.

right.
it would reveal them both, and the one that dies is the target for the next phase.
so yeah, maybe a massclaim isn't as helpful as it seems.
either way, I think I should at least say I'm a hoenn starter.
...................Okay only scum should be that comfortable coming out with even part of what they are when their death would lead to evolution. Especially this late in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom