• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wow in review I was kind of playing like crap this whole game, oops.

tumblr_ngxncd2TtG1rq9h94o1_500.gif

Woo! Congrats to the rest of the Mafia team. I'm sad that I didn't get to do my part for the rest of the game.

As for the day 1 voting, I actually voted for MCH to make him look bad. Well, that and I actually did have errands to run on the day of the lynch.

Excellent! My first scum team win on here. Mido and Slife (and Pikochu, before his untimely demise) were great teammates throughout, the chat was fairly active, which was very nice.

0c85a6b7ce1ad0550d45c286cf1dacf5818f6c78_hq.gif

We got some pretty good luck with the kills early on after Pikochu was lynched, but overall it was a pretty good comeback I have to say.

Good game Mafia! It's a shame about the inactvity. I thought it really hurt the game being unable to read players. Either way Mafia played well but I'm disappointed that the Town didn't call out for a mass nameclaim. That would have found Dewott for sure.

Congrats mafia! Was not really suspecting any of the 3 by the time I died but not seeing Mido dying and her alongside Slife not pushing a mass nameclaiming towards the end made me extremely suspicious of them.

Thanks for hosting, EeveelutionLover!

If the night kill hadn't gone through or won us the game, we would have done a mass claim for the day phase. We figured it would have been time.
The more you would delay it, the better. It should've been the town who should've tried this as it would only help and never harm town. Assuming 3 scum were alive wasn't a stretch, so the last day phase should've been known to be an -YLO by the town with the claim happening immediately :)

With Dewott alive and the lack of activity, I was way too paranoid to to try and claim once I got the doctor ability if I wasn't sure enough people would go along with it. Oh well.

....You do realize it's Mafias job to get mislynches right?
Yes but I got a one week ban from twr because of that mislynch for various factors.
One of course being myself.
And it seriously made me reconsider being a part of the war room in general, player or host.
But I'll end the discussion here, please don't reply, I'm trying to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom