• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you positive about having to jdo it all over the forums? I think it only applies to game-related pms and the threajd.
SoaringDylan mentioned not doing it after I made a couple posts without images of
gbewb.jpg
So I'm preeetty sure it's everywhere.

sO... i HAVE A VERY WEIRD POST RESTRICTION >.< iT'S NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY, sO i CAN ONLY POST FROM MY PC.

dID i MISS ANYTHING? wHY WAS ELEMENTAR SUPPOSED TO DIE?

lMAO I'M LAUGHING SO HARD THIS IS THE POST RESTRICTION ZEXY THOUGHT UP?? WE ARE GREAT MINDS THAT THINK ALIKE

Everyone, please put large images in spoiler tags.

I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT A SWORD. DAMN IT.

I'm curious why Elieson asked the vig to shoot someone on Night 1? That seems a bit strange to me.. Perhaps he's the Jester! :eek:

Elementar do you have any idea why you wouldn't die if a vig had infact killed you?

Not inclined to vote right now since it's possible Elieson is indeed a Jester and bsing his way to a lynch..

My PR is admittedly a bit scummy. I have to ask for private claims. So I'm just going to ask from the ones who have already claimed/softclaimed. Elementar, please claim to me.

I'm curious why Elieson asked the vig to shoot someone on Night 1? That seems a bit strange to me.. Perhaps he's the Jester! :eek:

Elementar do you have any idea why you wouldn't die if a vig had infact killed you?

Not inclined to vote right now since it's possible Elieson is indeed a Jester and bsing his way to a lynch..

What type of sword is it?

I have no idea. And I still don't know why Elieson thinks that this automatically makes me scum.

I actually took a gamble and wanted to see what the dillyo was, so WE could find scum.

A vig never claimed to me. That, was a lie Someone DID claim overnight that they had a rolecop check on Elementar though, and results came back with Roleblocker. Yes I asked if it was redirected. Doesn't look like it was.

Max flipped Roleblocker.

Figured I would test the waters quick since town having two Roleblockers seems downright asinine in any game, nonetheless an OC game. Either the rolechecker (Rolecop, jackofalltrades with a 1x rolecop, idk) is lying, or Elementar is scum. This is why I asked Light to bring up duplicate roles, but no sense in hiding it now. I am basically certain that for balance' sake, any duplicate roleblocker = not town. :):)

1) why are you trying to get the vig to shoot wildly on night one? town leaders aren't meant to help town, and vig kills on night one almost never go well. this is why I don't want to trust you yet.
2) and what if the 'vig' didn't submit their kill? are you going to ask them that first?
3) how is my survival alignment indicative at all? Other than 1 x bulletproof, what common mafia roles would protect me?

Also I'm sure WE can agree that WE find this to be a WEe bit of an unusual response to me (pretending) to have tried to get you killed. :)

I hate spamming the same gosh darn emote over and over. I'm not a one trick pony @mods!

What type of sword is it?
I have to mention a sword or a stone once in my posts :(

@Midorikawa I feel like he doesn't have enough information to say Elementar is scum based on that he said.. it was a bit off tbh, definitely not a very strong sword. :|

Also I finally know what J.O.A.T means LOL thanks Elieson haha

Okay, now that my education isn't forcibly removing what's left of my soul I'm here. I think HD's voting record is a little more suspicious than Elieson's at this point. I approve of the use of waffles and i would like some taken to my desk right now plzkthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom