• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

None of the above :p
you're on the right track, but here's a hint: you thought I was from here originally

Roster filled
@Oricorio just a reminder that you can't move to ongoing games yet as that is currently full with 2 games. Once one of the games end you can start. There is no time limit to this. Feel free to share the role pms already but you'll have to wait till you can start D1.

Official Host Announcement (Purgatory)
Currently, this game is stuck in purgatory, as we have signups filled but I am not allowed to start the game right now. This game will be stuck until one of the other games ends, which may not happen until a week or more from now. Thus, I have decided against sending Role PMs for the moment, as once these are distributed there will be nothing stopping players from scumhunting, and I believe that it would be ridiculously unfair for scum if there is a full week or more of scumhunting before the game even begins. I am currently working behind the scenes for a solution to this problem, but in the meantime, I apologize for the holdup.

Alright, with one of the games finished I should be able to start this. I have a couple things to do today, but I'll start sending them out at some point and should be finished by Tuesday at the latest. Once you have your role PM, feel free to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom