• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Hoo boy
following my plan dekunut would then get a guilty result on me

I LAID OUT NIGHT ACTIONS THAT EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A CULT

HOLY MOLY YOU ARE BAD AT MAFIA

WHY AM I EVEN RESPONDING TO YOU
Chill mah blin

when I was an amnesiac on ZD I was able to activate it "at any time", it wasn't roleblockable, it just happened. I'm assuming it would be the same here.

if he shoots speedchuck we don't have to worry about it anyway... Why are you of all people getting up in arms about cultist talk?
I can confirm that this is how I work. It isn't really a night action, since it doesn't affect anyone else or the actions around me; it's really just a thought my character has.

I tried to play nice
they are infuriatingly bad
And you infuriatingly annoying... as usual
<3 u bro

because they are invalid
this is literally my first game with them and they act like they can read my intents without any effort, they are attributing things to me like "being unwilling to mass claim" when in reality I was on vacation in hawaii and cooperating with other voices in the game to agree on a mass claim before just outing myself as cop (to do so would be stupid in my opinion)
and I can point to objectively bad plays they have made, like claiming tracker when it was not necessary, and claiming my visit to caps fan when it was not necessary
they are the one who forced me into this situation- if they had simply kept their big mouth shut chuck could have claimed cop for me and I would be extremely safe as a cop should be

I really do not think I deserve to have my time wasted rebutting their trash tier efforts to tinfoil me into getting lynched
You actually did go back on your idea of a mass claim later on. I can go quote the post after writing this up.

ereshkigal's point of view is completely worthless. Just look at how they view the game?

they are the entire reason I am forced to take this defensive stance and claim cop for myself rather than chuck covering for me

I guess we assume that I started out as the cultist with the recruitment power, night one I targeted chuck, who happens to be a neighborizer, who happens to also have targeted me that night as well. Convenient.
The next night, I visited the caps fan, which is confirmed by our glorious tracker. The next day I tell chuck to claim cop with a green check on the person I recruited, because of course this is an optimal cultist play. I then berate ereshkigal for loudmouthing my visit, saying if I was the cop I would have been outed.
FURTHERMORE, I do this with the knowledge that having multiple of the same roles in a game is as good as being counterclaimed, so chuck is likely to die. This makes sense if I am planning on winning the game at parity the next night, so why then would I claim cop?

There. As a cultist, the sequence of actions that would have had to take place are both fortuitous and just bad plays. I try not to make bad plays (like bussing LOL)
This is really starting to sound like non-town falling apart, ngl. Similar to Eevee at the end of Day One. While I dislike your style, you're generally at least cohesive. Here, you're super emotional, going post after post after post of pure, uncut salt. Take a chill pill.

@novaselinenever remind me, what night did you get your guilty on Chuck?

can we kill you again

once again a post that isn't worth my time
this is why I want you to stop talking
you're filling up the thread with useless drivel

please tell me someone who is logical and understands how Occam's Razor works is online right now
we have only lynched two scum
you are insistent that Former was mafia and I totally understand it (who on earth would give town a silencer?) but the flip does not say mafia, so :confused:
because they are invalid
this is literally my first game with them and they act like they can read my intents without any effort, they are attributing things to me like "being unwilling to mass claim" when in reality I was on vacation in hawaii and cooperating with other voices in the game to agree on a mass claim before just outing myself as cop (to do so would be stupid in my opinion)
and I can point to objectively bad plays they have made, like claiming tracker when it was not necessary, and claiming my visit to caps fan when it was not necessary
they are the one who forced me into this situation- if they had simply kept their big mouth shut chuck could have claimed cop for me and I would be extremely safe as a cop should be

I really do not think I deserve to have my time wasted rebutting their trash tier efforts to tinfoil me into getting lynched
I am willing to work with you to figure this out before I go to bed, but you have to be able to see things from my point of view, not ereshkigal's twisted nonsensical reality where claiming to be unkillable at L-5 and claiming tracker the very next day constitutes "good mafia"

Not a single reply that actually has any evidence to back their claim, while I posted something with a ton of quotes to back it up. And, hell, I even considered you cleared for awhile until one more time where you decided to snipe at me.

And at this point, I've had enough.

@Elieson
@Oricorio

Could one of you please review Bulba account's posts on this thread? They have gotten far too insulting for me to feel their words are just part of the game.

We eliminated the entire mafia team in 3 days with Ereshkigal as a central figure for the town faction. I have no complaints about her play in this game.
Agreed, they've definetely been on of the people who have provided the most to the town.

I think the insults being thrown by bulba are unnecessary and a load of baloney.

Also i'll pick my own target tonight.

Sportsmanship PSA (lovingly ripped from DrumBeats' The 100 Mafia)
As always with the heated nature of mafia games, especially this one with its multiple different and sometimes conflicting community cultures, tensions can run high throughout the game. I'd just like to put a reminder up right now to remind everyone to respect their fellow players throughout the course of the game. Taking issue with a player's gameplay is one thing, but please also remember that every player in this game is a person, so let's avoid unnecessary insults and the like to keep this a friendly and competitive environment.

Remember that there are players of all skill levels in this game and players from many different communities with many different playstyles. While you do not need to respect the playstyle, you need to respect the player. At the end of the day, mafia games are a way to have fun, and I would like to keep the environment of this game positive enough to allow this.

If Bulba is a cult leader CapsFan would be in the cult, he'd get another one tonight, and we'd have 4 cultists versus 4 non-cultists.

Does that sound remotely fair given how well town has done?

Granted, I've never played with a cultist. IDK how to balance them. Bastard role IMO.

guess I am going to bed
we should have all day tomorrow to solve night actions?

meh, if town throws what do I care
I can walk away saying you should have listened to me
greatly thanks to me we are in a position where we can probably throw and still not lose so do what you want I guess, I might as well not even check anyone because nobody would believe me, now there's a depressing thought
I’d still be happy to listen to you if you have anything to say that’s not “you’re wrong.”

It's weird that people would jump to the cult conclusion. I've never seen a cult, probably because they are unbalanced as hell. Especially in a setup this small.

It's weird that people would jump to the cult conclusion. I've never seen a cult, probably because they are unbalanced as hell. Especially in a setup this small.
They’re apparently not uncommon on this site.

And you confirmed yourself to have a role which functions identically as a cult leader.

But they also say that a cult leader is supposed to die when they target scum, and you did not die last night.

To be clear, my mind is far from made up. I just wanted bulba to provide his own theory as to what’s preventing the game from being over.

And I’m also trying to devise a way that ensures a town victory regardless of the current scenario.

Speedchuck’s death answers the question of the cult and the lyncher.

That leaves us with just SMS as a potential serial killer, and DekuNut as a potential lone wolf Role Cop, with 4-5 civilians left alive. Those are good odds unless both SMS and DekuNut are anti-town killers.

Unhelpful, but I'll try to make it work with your silence on the matter

So we do need to figure out what to do with our night actions in the next eight hours.
it's best we work in conjunction in order to get this figured out. I don't think we've agreed on a solid actions list, so I'm gonna try my hand at this:

1. Sloonei - JOAT (Unknown abilities remaining)
  2. novaselinenever - Cop (Guilty verdict on Chuck to confirm)
  3. speedchuck - Neighborizer (w/ Bulba)
  4. DekuNut - Rolecop (Former amnesiac)
  5. TheCapsFan - Vouyer
  6. bulba account - Cop
  7. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Vigilante
  8. Calvin ッ - Doctor (Pretty much conftown)
... and Erish, who can't do anything but yell at us

It's generally agreed that Chuck should die at the hands of SMS, and that Calvin should target whoever he feels is the best person to target.
Since SMS is either SK or Vig (Very close roles), it's probably best if I check him with my Rolecopping abilities.
Chuck, don't use your ability tonight. It's kinda useless if you're about to die imo.
Caps, check whoever it is you feel like and confirm that the action we have agreed will happen happened
Nova can check Bulba, Bulba can check me
Through that, SMS, Nova, Bulba and I can confirm each other, with Calvin and Caps providing backup. Sloon can do whatever Sloon can or could do since I have no idea.
Any questions or comments about this?

I do not think it would be helpful for me to indicate or telegraph my plans for the night.
I know what I have left and I know what to do.

But yeah, something like that plan works fine. We’re going to leave out one cop no matter what. Speedchuck’s death will tell us something about nova, so he’s probably the right one to go unchecked.

Back
Top Bottom