• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, the role based on me was awesome and typical Mintaka creativity. Props.

ghaskan said:
[noparse]Watch as Phoenicks turns out to be the Doc[/noparse]

Then I guess it's the best choice we've got. Of course he's gonna name others, but the least amount of people who know who the cop is, the best.

ghaskan said:
Wanna bet he [Mijzelffan]'s the cop? Though, if he is, he's probably going to get his arse protect. So, block Mij (can we block here while TFS isn't present?), kill Phoenicks. Thoughts?

Ghaskan's a psychic xD

I am disappoint by my lack of ability. Thanks for including me in the game, Mintaka. ^^

>No role based on me.

128823670506883470.jpg

This game was great, though I was vanilla. Great roles and hosting Mintaka.

I'll admit that I protected myself every single nightphase. That was one of the no-kills. Rayne got two for ending phases early. Iteru got one from his resistance.

Iteru and Ghaskan had me at the end for their roleclaims. When I got all the roleclaims, I noticed 3 vanillas, and assumed that the mafia wouldn't have claimed vanilla. Interestingly, they all claimed complex roles, which allowed me to sort them through. I picked SC by mistake, with the thought that I could afford a few mislynches. Rayne effectively 'proved' himself when phase 6/7 ended early, which worked against mafia interests. Drumbeats claimed vanilla, so I concerned myself with complex claims (which are usually fakeclaims). That left SC (immunity to nightactions is fishy, and I couldn't prove it), Ghaskan, and Iteru.

I gave Mijz in help with who to check, but we usually concurred about who was suspicious. He got all the guilties, though.

Once I had roleclaims from everyone and assured innocent status, it was easier. But it was fun. Good game all. :D

Major props to Phoenicks and Mijzelffan for pulling the town through, though I didn't know how big a role Mijelffan had until now. Still, great game everyone.

I helped where I could when the mafia was relatively known so my role didn't disturb a cop action, though I didn't do anything more than that. I was hoping to get more involved, though Phoenicks took a big lead with that and I trusted his game so I figured that it'd be more helpful to contribute to the well oiled machine.

I like how the story ends on a cliff hanger, I can't wait to see how the next game may progress though something tells me it involves Admins.

So I was Iteru, Iteru was Phoenicks and Phoenicks was me? Awesome.
Lol, that's quite the Triad.

Oh and before I forget, we're still on a boat.

Victory kegs below deck everyone!

Last edited:
What a fun game! Props to @Mintaka, you did a great job.

Good job Phoenicks and Mijzelffan, without you two the game could've been a lot different. I tried to help vote when I could, and I did suspect ghaskan a while back. ghaskan always making the jokes really threw me off; I kept trying to find someone who joked a lot. It was an intesresting cover-up, if it was intended for that purpose.

Nonetheless, a great game and was really fun.

GO TEAM WAR ROOM!!!

Good game! Though I expected more from myself...at least an opossum reference:p

At least we won in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom