• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 - NIGHT 9 - Torn - 9/10/11

Oh shit I was gonna vote Iteru then said to myself "Why don't you see what others are doing and do it later?" Sorry.

It's true though, Iteru can't fake screenshots to save his life :p I'm not sure who to believe now then...

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - NIGHT 9 - Torn - 9/10/11

Hey look, someone voted just before the deadline to tie it up! :D

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 10 - He wasn't himself, fo sho - 9/11/11

I have received all actions, and I am afraid I might not be available after an hour. Hence the early update.

@Parmalee ; @Phoenicks ; @Iteru ; @ghaskan ; @hurristat ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @GengarEatBanana ; @DrumBeats

"Let's target him. He might be actually dangerous."
"Okay, why not."
"So, do it, Evil."

Mintaka said:
hurristat, you are lizzxxk.

You were recruited by Team War Room members for this fight against a new enemy, but a problem; you were brought into the team in a hurry and thus there wasn't enough time to train you for the fight! D:

Thus you do not have any particular ability, except...your ability to vote.
Your votes count as one...like normal.
This was not done because I lacked creativity to find an ability to suit you.

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

"Hmmm, better luck next time, perhaps."
"Oh well."

hurristat was killed.
He was "lizzxxk", a Team War Room role.

It is now Day 10. You may vote.

Kinda wish I had kept my mouth shut XD

Good luck everyone!

Alright, I can see I got some votes, and that it was a tie.Im very sorry for my absence. My home internet is blocking BMGf for some reason. For those those that have seen my roleclaim, its not a fake. Thats really my role. Ive been trying not to give the mafia any reason to kill me, thats really it. Vote me if you want next day phase, you will lose an innocent.

Vote: Iteru

Phoenix has taken out 4 mafia already, and he targetted you. You brought it to a tie last time, so lets get you out now. Your role makes no sense, and the mafia keeping you in the game with it is the same.

Ghaskan also caused a tie so FoS: Ghaskan

I've given it a lot of thought. As much as I'm annoyed at Ghaskan and Iteru for not letting Iteru die (So we would know if we had a target or not), I have other evidence that points the other way. So:

Vote: Shiny Celebi

To prevent a tie now, I'll switch my vote. Plus I trust Phoenix's judgement so Unvote: Iteru

Hmmm. The drastic switch is a little wierd. Oh well, I believe in Pheonicks' judgment.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - NIGHT 10 - Oops - 9/12/11

@Parmalee ; @Phoenicks ; @Iteru ; @ghaskan ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @GengarEatBanana ; @DrumBeats

VOTE COUNT
Shiny Celebi : 4​

"New evidence suggests that you should be the lynch target this time!"
"Well, as you say then."
"Guys! I told you, you shouldn't lynch me!"

...of all targets, they are targeting her - or actually, HIM?

...amusing.

"...uh oh. We really messed up this time."
"You guys!"
"Sorry, boss. Only if we knew who you were."

Mintaka said:
Shiny Celebi, you are Rayne.

Getting your section back means serious business. You chose to change your powers from your last battle. You do not want other players mess with your data with their powers. With a certain force field that follows you at all times in this reality space, you will not be affected by a few ‘sparks’ from lasers or other abilities.

All individual’s role powers that target you, Day or Night, will not work.
However, the termination command from the Real World Mods is too strong for this barrier. Thus your ability does not protect you from the Real World Mods' nightly kill.

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

"Yay, they lynched their own leader!"

Celebration time? Hmmm, maybe.

Shiny Celebi was lynched.
She was 'Rayne', a Team War Room role.

It is now Night 10.

I always second-guess myself into mistakes. Sorry, Shiny Celebi.

XD It figures I'd have a roleblocker type role, as usual.

But it sounds fancier than the standard fare. I like the sound of it.

I always have a funny feeling about roles surrounding me, and this one was no different unfortunately I couldn't be on Sunday to make my case against it, though I wouldn't have had anything overly substantial than a gut feeling and those don't always go over so well without anything much to back it up.

Does this mean that Iteru is Mafia?

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 11 - Again - 9/13/11

(Sorry for being late, I went to visit relatives but didn't expect the visit to be THIS long)

@Parmalee ; @Phoenicks ; @Iteru ; @ghaskan ; @Rayne ; @GengarEatBanana ; @DrumBeats

---

"...it's that weird glitch again, guys."
"What?"
"The previous glitch that happened to us. Lasers charging up earlier than usual."
"...does that mean we will not be able to terminate any data, again?"

...not my fault.

It is now Day 11. You may vote.

Does this mean that Iteru is Mafia?

No because as shown earlier, I have a cap saying that the mafia targeted me, and you expressed rightfully that I can't make caps for shit :p You are also free to test its legitimacy.

Vote: Ghaskan

I'm running out of suspects. Everybody else seems sensible atm, so this is the next-best pick.

Process of elimination. I have information that 'clears' most of the other innocents (which I won't reveal, for obvious reasons). That gives me a few targets (ditto). I'm picking you out of them all because you seem the most likely to be mafia. If you have a case to make, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom