• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations Night 0 - Confirmation stage (2015-02-10)

Confirming.

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations Night 0 - Confirmation stage (2015-02-10)

V Mention spam

---

Meanwhile Min and Parma were watching from a safe distance the explosion, the result of their first brainwave bomb.

tumblr_n2rqo34YFV1r72dcoo1_500.gif

“Whoa, Parma, this is levels better than expected.”
Parma was not as so happy-go-lucky.
“You do remember that we did not want to ruin the whole plaza, don’t you. I do not think our comrades will approve this.”
“No worries, they’ll handle it fine. We handled it fine, why can’t they?”

~

At a shady corner where a tall building used to stand, one by one, the Veterans rose from the rubble.

“That’s it. *cough* That’s the last time I use ANYTHING that Parma and Min invented.”
“Did they use Nick’s brainwaves for this? I cannot imagine how this would have happened otherwise.”
“Did they even test this thing before handing it over to us?”
“Someone should seriously consider cutting their budget for weapon research.”
“I wonder if the bomb even removed memories of those affected by the shock wave as intended. We are not affected at least.”

The three members were busy dusting the dust off their bodies. The fourth member, who was still covered in dust, failed in speaking a single word.
“Hey, what’s the matter? You okay?”
The person spoke up. “Guys, guys… I hate myself so much now.”
“What?”

“LOOK AT YOURSELVES! EVEN YOUR VOICES ARE DIFFERENT!”

The moment the three Veterans finally came to their senses and stared at each other, they felt extreme horror, disbelief, and deepened hate for the two that created this bomb.
Right. The classic situation of everyone’s identities having messed up. Even voices changed.

tumblr_m09dmbfxkM1r2a76v.gif

The fact that they have never experienced this kind of situation made it worse. They’ve heard about this situation from their teammates when they shared their past stories, but now, the laugh was on them.
Thankfully these four were together so they knew they were safe with their teammates.

“We’d better hope that the New Age members weren’t lucky to be in a group.”
“Let’s hurry and scatter before they see us together.”
“You know the drill. Stay cool. And seek a chance to corner them one by one to erase their memories regarding their activities as a New Age member.”
“Right, we have comrades outside here ready to fire that memory removing beam at the right timing.”

The Veterans quickly scattered. But there were no worries for them…for they were together in a team, in spirit.

After some time, everyone had gathered at a park that was unharmed by the explosion.
“Damn those Veterans and their brainwaves! Don’t they ever get sick of this?”
(Veterans: “We do.”)
“Oh well. There’s no choice but to reveal our identities by attacking with brainwaves then!”
“Hold your horses! How do I know if you’re not an outsider who’s hoping to do something horrible to me? Put away that finger now.”
“Can’t we just settle this by appearances?”
“You’ve got to be joking. I don’t even recognize you as being a teammate in the first place myself.”

After some time arguing and ranting, the sixteen mafia players calmed down.
There was one way to solve this.

“Let’s settle this the classic way, shall we. I don’t care if you’re a Veteran or my teammate but either way, you’ll be fine with settling this in the mafia game style.”
“Vote during the Days, and the person who receive the most number of votes is kicked out.”
“During Nights, we would have to recharge our brainwaves for the next voting so we can rest.”
“Eh, probably not all of us. Some of us might be busy during Nights if they have other powers they can use.”
“No objections. Anyone?”
No one spoke up.

“This is unexpected, but we could use this confusion to our advantage. When we are no longer outnumbered, we can get rid of those New Age members ourselves without our comrades’ help.”
“Naturally Veterans would know each other. But I think I can still manage to get rid of our enemies while our numbers are strong. They wouldn’t dare to fight us when they’re outnumbered.”

“Haha, the sun is up in this realm. Perfect timing.”

IT IS NOW DAY 1. YOU MAY VOTE.
DAY 1 WILL END AFTER 48 HOURS, AT 11 PM, FEB 13TH (GMT +9).

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 1 Story starts from N0 plot (2015-02-11)

:) that flavor text

Vote: Soulmaster

We all know you're evil.

VOTE: Crackfox

4/15

Vote: Marius

For quitting Breaking Bad Mafia ;_;

Vote: Marius At least you came back. :3

VOTE: Crackfox

4/15

VOTE: HumanDawn
You got the probability of being mafia wrong. Since you're mafia, there's a 3/14 chance of CF being mafia. Therefore you're trying to make CF look mafia by pretending that there's a higher chance of her being mafia. Scummy enough to warrant a lynch.

You got the probability of being mafia wrong. Since you're mafia, there's a 3/14 chance of CF being mafia. Therefore you're trying to make CF look mafia by pretending that there's a higher chance of her being mafia. Scummy enough to warrant a lynch.

3/14? I'm pretty sure it's 4/15 since you're scum with her, although I guess that makes both of you 15/15.

Oh no not the stats argument again :(
FoS HD and rabbit for joke wagoning

3/14? I'm pretty sure it's 4/15 since you're scum with her, although I guess that makes both of you 15/15.

Stop manipulating the statistics and polls. We all know you're scum because you joke wagoned and although meta logic is falliable, you tend not to joke wagon as town. In addition, you didn't reduce the fraction to 1 which makes you even MORE scummy :)
Also it's odd because Flop FoS but didn't vote the scum.
FoS: Flop

Stop manipulating the statistics and polls. We all know you're scum because you joke wagoned and although meta logic is falliable, you tend not to joke wagon as town. In addition, you didn't reduce the fraction to 1 which makes you even MORE scummy :)

I'm not manipulating anything. You know what I'm saying is true. I didn't jokewagon, Crackfox is 15/15 scum(if not she's 4/15 scum), so she's as good to vote as any. I also jokewagon with the intent of helping the game.

I have a role you can't lose this early in the game

WHOA. Whoa. What? So far as I saw, no one even voted you. Where is this coming from?

UNVOTE: Soulmaster
VOTE: RainbowSkittles

Just until you provide a good explanation for this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom