• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your rarest cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea, I've got a Vending Machine Snorlax, and the Grand Party holo Trainer card, I dont know if they are really rare though.

I've also got the Mcdonalds e-Reader cards, including the holofoil energy cards.

Last edited:
Entei and Raikou legend both halves is probably my rarest :)

I had a Mew prime but i sold it for like £20 :)

I have a fairly large quantity of the Wizards black star promos. I only just recently managed to snag a Cool Porygon, which completed my collection of the Pre-Neo Genesis ones.

My favorite rare card that I own is the Japanese Here Comes Team Rocket! with the white star rarity. I was pretty geeked as a 12 year old opening a Japanese booster pack for a set that wasn't even out in America yet and getting its rarest card.

Oh dang, I can't possibly list all the rare cards I have. XD

I've got so many lol. I don't mean to brag, but I swear, I must have one of the best card collections ever. I'll list my favorite rare cards though.

Shiny Suicune
Shiny Raikou
Mew ex

I also have a third shiny Pokemon card. It's a Lotad. And I mean the Pokemon is shiny, not the card. These are extremely rare. I should know, I've bought tons of cards, but the Lotad is the only one I've ever found in a booster pack. Raikou and Suicune came in tins. There's an Entei one as well.

I have lots more rare cards though. Three or four different Arceus lv. X, Raquaza lv. X, half of the Ho-Oh and Lugia legend cards, and a bunch more.

Last edited:
I've got an E3 Pikachu.

Surprised I've only seen it mentioned twice.

I thought it would be more common amongst the scarce cards out there.

I've got an E3 Pikachu.

Surprised I've only seen it mentioned twice.

I thought it would be more common amongst the scarce cards out there.

It's only rare if it's the Red Cheeks version...

In any case, managed to pick up some more fairly rare cards. It's been awhile since I updated the community on my collection, so here are some of the more noteworthy cards:
Umbreon * (the English version, sadly)
Most other *s (missing Treecko, Torchic, Pikachu, Metagross, Latias, Vaporeon, and Espeon, IIRC)
Grand Party
"Sample" Expedition Rapidash
"Sample" Expedition Hoppip
2x Reverse Holo EX Dragon TV Reporter
CoroCoro Shining mew

Yeah, that's just real fast. I have more stuff. ^^;

I have a Base Set Charizard in German (AKA Glurak) and two 1st Editions, but not much of anything else, besides the crap that's new. All the new crap that's circulating out there isn't worth crap. It's crap. Thought I do have a Stormfront Steelix that is pretty cool.

I have a Base Set Charizard in German (AKA Glurak) and two 1st Editions, but not much of anything else, besides the crap that's new. All the new crap that's circulating out there isn't worth crap. It's crap. Thought I do have a Stormfront Steelix that is pretty cool.

A number of new cards are worth considerably more than the German Charizard. xD

I have a lot of old rare cards I never even gave much thought. The most rare ones I can find are:
-Holo Japanese Meganium
-Holo water Kabutops (everyone used to try to trade me for that)
-Surge's Japanese Jolteon
-Holo Tyranitar Ex
-Holo Dragonite
-Holo Marowak
-Holo Entei (Promo card from somewhere)

And I'm still looking for the rest...

A number of new cards are worth considerably more than the German Charizard. xD

I am aware of that, it says to list your rarest cards, not the most valuable. Keep in mind I sold a ton when I was younger, and I deeply regret it. The Charizard or my Mew card are my rarest. I also have the Shiny Pikachu, shiny Electabuzz and a Shiny Vulpix. Plus several error cards, like a Vulpix that reads HP 50 (it should read 50 HP.) But I consider older cards are much more rare than the new ones, even if the new ones are stronger (I.e., the Ho-Oh LEGEND, [I also have] is basically the same thing as the Charizard, but with more HP)

I got the bottom half of Lugia Legend a while ago, and I got the bottom half of Ho-Oh Legend yesterday. I like the pics on them, and I know they're worth a lot.

i haven't got much cards in years
just got back into them with Black&White
and on my frist pack I GOT reshiram 113/114

I have this really old card; forget what it is though. Wait, not all old cards are rare. Darn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom