• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Consider Yourself?

Ranger
Mythologist (I love mythology in Pokemon)
Coordinator (Gen III - I suck at the Gen IV DDR stuff >_>)
Collector
Pokeathelete
Trainer I guess, since I don't have much of a choice in the mainstream games. xD

Breeder
Coordinator
Pokeathlete
Frontierist
Trainer

Pokeathlete is HGSS thing, yeah.
I prefer doing the side quests more than battling. I think it's more fun for some reason. =D

-Voltorb Flipper
-Gardener/Cooking (blocks and poffins)
-Trainer
-Catcher
-Pokeathlete
-Coordinator
-Breeder
I barely ever breed pokemon, ever. Unless I want to add a baby pokemon info to the dex.

i am a:

:shy:champion trainer
:shy:casual co-ordinator
:shy:poke-athlete
:shy:breeder
:shy: mythologist
:shy:a stallker of volkner

um yeah ignore the last one:sweat:
lol

I consider myself:

1) Trainer
2) Collector
3) Breeder
4) PokéAthlete
5) Co-Ordinator

I feel my order goes like this:

1. Trainer
Because I love to beat the crap out of friends and NPC's alike. It's the main aspect of the game that draws me in.

2. Pokeathlete
The Pokeathlon is a lot of fun, and is a nice diversion from the main game.

3. Collector
I don't personally want to get all 493 pokemon, but I want to at least complete the pokedex for the available Kanto and Johto pokemon in my game.

4. Coordinator
I've never actually experienced a Contest since I've only played the original Silver and HeartGold, but I think it's something I could maybe do if I got the chance.

5. Breeder
I'm honestly not interested in breeding. To me, the Pokemon Daycare center is only there to help level up your pokemon.

The real "me" starts after I complete the storyline; winning the pokemon league.

I'm a Breeder then coordinator.

I'm a Trainer (since I like to train Pokemon)
Breeder (to get eggs for Pokemon I need or for friends)
Pokeathlete (Sometimes I compete in Pokeathlon)
and not a Co ordinator

Eh, that's kinda hard...
Trainer
Researcher (mainly like reading the pokedex ^^)
Breeder

I would say Coordinator, but I only really liked the contests in Gen III

1. Trainer
2. Breeder (Not for IV's though)
3. Collector
4. Pokeathlete
5. Cooridinator

Breeder/Trainer
Trainer/Breeder
Contests in Hoenn but not Sinnoh.
Pokethlon. Once was enough.
Completing the pokedex. After all this time I can't bring myself to do it.

Trainer
It's the main aspect of the game....

Researcher
I try to learn as much as possible about a Pokemon I want in my team, like it's orgin and stuff. I also read the pokedex a lot, some of the dex entries are eerie like Shuppet's and it's evolve.

Breeder
Once I finish my research I breed for that Pokemon I want, I also like breeding for other people.

I consider myself as a trainer and a lazy one. I'm not meant to be a breeder, maybe coordinator, not sure about Pokeathlete

Well, I can wipe through the members of the E4, not the champ, with only my starter and no potions. And I realy don't EV train much.

My national pokedex is short just a couple pokemon, no GTS used.

I've long since made it to the final room of the pokeathalon. And I've won with nothing but baby cyndaquils, which haven't drank anything. My next feat is to win with nothing but magikarp.

I have a single pokemon that's won master rank in every kind of contest in Hoenn. I'm transfering her to Sinnoh soon.

I have no idea what I am. I like doing everything I guess...

I started figuring out the most awesome double battle team ever and its going great.

Trainer
Researcher
Breeder
pokeathlete
Magikarp
Berry planter (gardener)
Frequent Flier
Magikarp 2.0

1) Breeder
By far my largest interest and pass-time in Pokemon. I love all of the technical details involved in breeding for good IVs, natures, egg moves, abilities, etc. I love planning movesets and making teams, and just good Pokemon in general.

2) Trainer
This moved up from number three lately. I have been spending more time battling as of late than I did before and trying to improve. I've been learning a lot.

3) Chaser/Collector
This was number 2 but I've recently completed the Pokedex so there is less of this going on now. I love catching Pokemon, and looking for rare ones - though I'm not a shiny hunter per se. I have ran into shinies though and enjoy getting event Pokemon and stuff.

4) Researcher
I enjoy reading about Pokemon and their possible real life counterparts. I also find the in game universe fascinating and like to parallel it to real life and decipher how game developers came up with each Pokemon, etc.

5) Coordinator
I still like these too, and have achieved master rank in them but I rarely touch them anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom