• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Going purely on season one as I'm not caught up with season two, I'll say Fairy/Normal. Fairy because he's a witch with access to all variety of magics (well not wild magic but all the others) and fairy is assoiciated with magic, normal because he believes only those considered "normal" by his standards should be allowed within the Boiling Isles.

Whoops got my threads mixed up. There's no good order vs chaos theme in Pokémon I can think of, so I'm gonna go with Zekrom. He's the emperor of the Boiling Isles and pretty powerful so it's not too out there for him to have a Legendary, and he's trying (with some success) to change the Boiling Isles to match his ideals, however twisted they may be.

Wan Shi Tong from Avatar the Last Airbender

Uxie, because Uxie is the Being of Knowledge and Wan Shi Tong is essentially the keeper of knowledge what with him being the librarian of the spirits and all

Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer

Mocchi (oops, wrong franchise, sorry xD lol JK). Dedenne

Tobey McGuire's Spider Man

Ariados. I feel a bit cheap cuz it feels 'obvious' on its own, but while I'd like to associate him with the few other spider Pokemon; Galvantula feels more easier to tie to Miles Morales, and idk how to tie Araquanid into any other incarnation of Spidey. Besides that, Ariados's color scheme kinda-sorta fits Spidey's general scheme, and one could make a case for the Poison type and coinciding sinister demeanor as an echo for his time under the influence of the symbiote.

Nekomata Okayu (hololive)

Vivillon because Kanao has a butterfly motif, and I thought Vivillon was the butterfly Pokemon that fit her best because it's the only one that has access to the Friend Guard Ability, which lines up with Kanao's own desire to have friends.

Spinelli from Recess

I think Galarian Articuno and Male Unfezant fit very well with him, especially Articuno because in addition to being elegant it's also known for having a cold and ruthless demeanor. Also Bisharp since knives are his weapon of choice for close combat.

Wendy from Peter Pan (1953).

I think Kangaskhan is a good fit for her, since she has a motherly personality. Clefairy is another Pokemon that I think fits her, since its Fairy-type alludes to the stories she tells her little brothers, and it's said to be from outer space like how Neverland is in the second star to the right.

He-Man

Back
Top Bottom