• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

I don't think I've done anything like that but...

I was helping one of my friends capture Rayquaza in Emerald when

I was going to chuck a Master Ball at it

But...

It wasn't there

So i asked my friend if he had used it on another Pokemon on accident.

He wasn't sure so i reset the game and went to check...

He had used it on a level 16 Lombre D:

(That resulted me acutally having to battle the thing sdsfghjkl)

Use it on Kyorge in Emerald, then when I tried to catch Rayquaza, I needed that master ball.

In Crystal, I was not looking and I caught a Donphan and I saved. I thought I was using a Ultra Ball and I was just lucky.

Accidentally used one on a Nincada in Platinum. Good thing I reset because I didn't like its stats.

Once I was going to Poland. I let my brother go on my Diamond so I wouldn't have to do the whole game. When I came back, I noticed I didn't have my last badge anymore. Turned out he used my Masterball...

I used it on an Electrode in the Power Plant in Yellow. It was the only ball I had left and I was saving it for Zapdos. Then I forgot about that plan.

"What does that do"
"It's a master ball. It catches anything and never fails."
"Cool. I've never been able to catch a Diglet"

I used it on a Moltres in FR.

I used it on a Kyogre in S.

I used it on a RayQuaza in E.

And on more Pokémon than I care to count in my past files on P and Pt.

Each time was a case of "desperate times call for desperate measures." :/

I've only used one master ball in my life....on Dialga in Daimond. Now I can NOT, for the life of me, catch Mesprit!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom