• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

I'm going to sound like a slut but whatever XD

I'm not as romantic as Sovereign but mine was I was meeting my GF at a party and we went somewhere a little bit more private and away from the party so we just laid in the grass on a hill hearing the soft murmur of the music in the nearby building where the party was and after cuddling with her for a little bit we started kissing so that was my first kiss. We cuddled and kissed for like an hour XD

When I left Isle of Man this year. Sad, an 18 year old who hadnt kissed a girl, but my girlfriend and I had to break up, it was the saddest day of my life. That was also the first time I got drunk because I was sad.

I actually got mine this weekend. Me and my girlfriend were at this 4-H camp/retreat/thingy, and I had been trying to kiss her all weekend, but every time it was just right, someone would walk by. Usually an adult. And the chaperones here tend to be really strict on PDA. Her mom was giving us a ride home, and when she got there, I still hadn't kissed her. I pretended like we needed to go say goodbye to someone on the other side of the building, and took her around. We got there, and I told her that my 11:11 11/11/11 wish still hadn't come true. She asked me what it was, and I just said "here" and kissed her. That day was also the start of our 2 month "anniversary", so it was perfect.

Today this eighteen year old lip-virgin lost that small trinket of her childhood ;)

Sitting on the couch watching Dead Like Me, snuggling closer and closer together... and smiling every time I caught him watching me, and then blushing and turning away in embarrassment each time he caught me watching back. And then he kissed me =)

When I was thirteen *super ashamed*. I really, really didn't like it. I mean, I liked the boy, just not the kiss XD;

I wanted kisses to be meaningful, so this meant I had my second kiss years after, when I was 16, with my current boyfriend. I liked that kiss. It was just a peck, but I kind of like those kisses more XD

But who cares about how I like to be kissed? LOL I just love rambling XD

6th grade, accidentally kissed an eighth grader. She was going to kiss my cheek and I turned to tell her off and we just totally kissed. It was weird.

i didn't have my first kiss until four years ago - when i was sixteen. it wasn't very romantic, actually. i was dared to kiss my best friend and... we went through with it.
he passed away a year and a half ago, so while the kiss wasn't romantic, it's something i'll never forget.

Last year, in March. I was 24. No typo, I was 24.

So, kids, don't desperate if s/he doesn't appear, it's never too late. True story.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom