• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

ace trainer or dragon tamer, can you have special classes like the guy in D/P/P in the blue hat that you met on iron island because if so i would be him . . . "Day Dreaming" Ahhhh so many lucarios

Pokemon Ranger or one of those crazy Mediums who yell "UGWAAAWAWAWA" at random passersby.

So I could beat up on people that litter or I could give people nightmares.

Mostly the first though.

I would be a Rich Kid. But my strategy is similar at times to that of an Ace Trainer, so Ace Trainer is my second choice.

Lady.

I don't care than I'm a guy. I want to be a Lady.

If I can't, though, then I'll choose the Roughneck.

Hahaha, I would be one of those freaky Super Nerds or Collectors or something. I'd also love to be a Pokemon Breeder or a Maid. /shot

Seeing as how Archaeology is my major and intended profession...

*do do do do, do do do, do do do do, do do do do...*

I would be the Swimmer trainer because I love swimming in the beach and I love Water type Pokemon. :D

A psychic trainer. :) Their outfits remind me of pajamas and I can't help but think they must be awfully comfy. > 0>

Maybe Young Couple with my fiancee (our team would be so awesome together~), or Hex Maniac if I'm solo, as I love Ghost types.

Lass.

Their teenage girls who tend to look like me.

They're personality also tends to be similar to mine, GoMEX3

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom