• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Thanks, MP and LG.
I'm indeed Deathproof x 1, which I decided to use in my favor to give you a fairly pointless Lynch.
I don't like this. Wanting to give town a fairly pointless lynch... Wait, incoming new post.
Well I'm not town after all. There is a reason I mentioned indep in that post.
Woah! What even? This is the craziest move I've seen yet!
Are you a 1x Deathlproof jester or something? Is that a thing that happens?

I gotta be honest, I'm leaning toward Light being a Deathless Serial Killer. So, basically, I'm nicknaming his role Joker until I have some info otherwise.

As it stands... I'm getting mostly Town reads from the people actively participating regularly.

Seth I think is Town, just overly aggressive about scum hunting.

Max is the Towniest Townie to ever Town. Like, 210% Town. Keep Town detectors away from him unless you want to experience being a console operator in an episode of Star Trek.

Lone had excellent logic for reasons as to why he targeted me.

Onix, Mega, Cap... nothing scummy in anything they've done that I see.

JD, again, nothing really scummy enough.

So, mostly, I think we pretty much have the Townies doing the majority of the interaction right now. This is part of why I am having trouble voting for people; no one currently active strikes me as scum.

I am so sorry guys for being inactive this whole time. I was originally inactive because I had practice exams and I had to focus on those and then when those ended and I looked at the forum I got overwhelmed by all the posts I had to read so I just procrastinated basically. But I've just skimmed through everything and thats enough of the excuses so I'll just say some of my thoughts.
Both Seth Rollins and Ereshkigal are giving me townie vibes, and I believe their claims are true. Although Seth seemed to be a bit aggressive in accusing Eresh I think it was rightfully so considering the phrase he chose for his lie detector role.
Max is being overly weird despite being an uncounterclaimed cop.
The Light being independent is ringing true to me but I still don't understand their role.
I'm indeed Deathproof x 1, which I decided to use in my favor to give you a fairly pointless Lynch.
Are death proofs usually able to be used during the day? It seems a bit OP for a deathproof to be able to be activated during a day phase. And that definitely wouldn't be The Light's only ability, and they seem to be more open to hurting town than supporting.
I'll try to go through and pick out quotes mores pecifically later but my brain hurts from trying to read everything.

Day 3 - Electrically Enabled
Day 3 - Electrically Enabled

It was getting quiet now. Those who were dubbed the “Intensified” had not made moves on their promises, and everyone was relatively okay given their inner struggles. That is, everyone except Elementar. He was still locked inside his own office, and whilst the other mods could just contact the admins to unlock it, they were unsure of whether they should.

“Surely not all of his personalities are good? That’s only possible for someone like me, Master Elieson.”

“I have to concur,” said a nodding CO. “Well, the initial statement nevertheless. Surely there will be an evil persona that lurks within the deepest wells of his mind…”

“Perhaps a WE?” LG added.

“That’s enough. It seems like your Amplifications have brought out bad in you too, like distrust.” The other mods quietened at RC’s words.

“Do you think we should go in there at least?”

“…Very well. I’ll contact head office now.” A few swipes at his smartwatch brought up the screen, and Maniacal Engineer’s face popped up.

“Yes, RC?”

“May you please unlock Elementar’s office? We want to check on him.”

ME puffed. “It’s been my job all afternoon to monitor his behaviour through the cameras. He’s just been tinkering away at something all day, hence why we haven’t just sedated him until this whole thing is fixed. I’m not sure disturbing him now will be very good.”

“Is there really any harm in it?”

ME sighed in defeat. “Alright. But don’t say I told you so.” His face beeped off the screen and a small click at Elementar’s door was heard shortly afterwards. LG approached the door cautiously and slowly pushed it open. Elementar was busy working with his tongue stuck out, murmuring to himself about the parts he was putting into his contraption. Occasionally, he seemed to reference another person, and told them that they were ‘not welcome in reality.’

“All I need is the EEE,” he said, before adding “I really need to differentiate that name in case anyone creates a counterpart” as a side thought.

RC held up his hand to signal the other moderators to stay where they were, and took a couple of steps forwards on the unknowing Elementar. “Hey, El. How are you doing?”

Elementar’s hands immediately stopped whizzing around, and his head turned gradually to meet his fellow mod’s eyes. “Oh no…” His eyes rolled backwards and became balls of white, and suddenly he was no longer human. It’s amazing how much of a person’s soul is captured in their eyes.

His head fell backwards and hit the ground, triggering a cascade of intense personas all vying for the control of his body. Large yells mixed with timid groans; the sounds littering the air around him as he rolled violently along the ground.

“What’s happening to him?” yelled LG.

“Why, it appears that all of the personas within him are vying for control. What a silly boy!”

Elieson ignored CO’s comments and knelt down to Elementar, using his strength to hold the writhing body somewhat still. And then Elementar stopped. His pupils were wide and almost erased the blue from his eyes. He gently moved Elieson out of the way with his forearm and sat up, peering around the room as though he had no recollection of what was happening. He peered down at the disc contraption on his side, noting the absence of a piece in its centre.

“Well, this is a wretched place. And I am a wretched human. No, I’m a thing. I’m just a Wicked Essentialist; a Warped Entity. I am Wrongly Evil.” He grasped the disc from the ground and hugged it tightly to his chest. “Even my best qualities created something as horrendous as this. They think they can control something that is destined to be free. They hide their desire to hold power underneath the revolutions a ‘new technology could hold!’ Honestly, they’re just as pathetic as I am. I don’t like lies; I acknowledge my shortcomings. I like to address my problems, for mine are many.” He smiled in the last sentence, and his being was consumed in pure disdain. He leapt up and hit Elieson, sending him flying backwards. Clutching the disc in his left arm and reaching out with his right, he sent several bolts of lightning in the direction of the moderators. Crystal Onix immediately reached down and punched the ground in response, summoning crystals to erupt from the ground and reflect the attack. Elementar absorbed the returned bolts, and stepped backwards onto a metallic platform. “E, send me to the Tool-Shed.”

“Yes Master Elementar,” replied a bodiless AI.

“No, I’m not him anymore.” Elementar’s body vanished in a flash of green, leaving the moderators to wander aimlessly in the space he had just been.

Nobody died!

It is now Day 3. Sorry for the delay in the update. The phase will end in 48 hours (-13 minutes) on Sunday the 30th of September at 9pm AEST or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
So no deaths for two phases in a row.. would it have been due to a doctor saving the right person or a bulletproof that no one died last night?
Phew...got worried when I was told it failed...
When what failed?

When what failed?
...Really?
I am so sorry guys for being inactive this whole time. I was originally inactive because I had practice exams and I had to focus on those and then when those ended and I looked at the forum I got overwhelmed by all the posts I had to read so I just procrastinated basically. But I've just skimmed through everything and thats enough of the excuses so I'll just say some of my thoughts.
Both Seth Rollins and Ereshkigal are giving me townie vibes, and I believe their claims are true. Although Seth seemed to be a bit aggressive in accusing Eresh I think it was rightfully so considering the phrase he chose for his lie detector role.
Max is being overly weird despite being an uncounterclaimed cop.
The Light being independent is ringing true to me but I still don't understand their role.

Are death proofs usually able to be used during the day? It seems a bit OP for a deathproof to be able to be activated during a day phase. And that definitely wouldn't be The Light's only ability, and they seem to be more open to hurting town than supporting.
I'll try to go through and pick out quotes mores pecifically later but my brain hurts from trying to read everything.

The Deathproof is a passive role modifier that prevents the person from dying by being killed or lynched.

Anyways...

Vote: The Light

Don’t see a reason not to do this.

Same reasons as last phase combined with the fact that deathproof generally gets attached to dangerous indeps to make their win-con a little more manageable.

VOTE: The Light

Ok I finally managed some time to compile a reads list as promised.

FinalArcadia: Leaning Town. I like their posts. Though they were a bit inactive and not paying much attention at the beginning of the game due to the dentist thing, their recent posts look good. They looked at the Max situation on D1 with a clear mind and also the Seth/Eresh situation. They also made a fair reads list. Overall, they have asked good questions and have put pressure where required. I can see some good reasoning and logic behind their votes.

Nightwing101: Slight Town read. I see that they are trying to build reads by asking questions and sharing thoughts. Some of their posts may come across as CWAC but I think they are genuine in their attempts. Though he looks a bit non-confrontational which may be his playstyle or the fact that he is still somewhat a new player.

MegaPod: Town lean. Though he was the first one to make the case on Max, I don't see it as scum trying to go for a mislynch, I think he thought he caught scum!Max due to his D1 behaviour. He also immediately unvoted Max when his claim came to light and voted ROMCH. His stand on the Eresh-Seth also looks fair. To some extent, Megapod and I have done similar things in this game which makes me understand his thought process and leans him towards town.

Pikochu: Null read. Not many posts to make a proper read. Looks a bit skeptical about Nightwing and Seth, but I don't know whether much can be said about that fact.

Lone_Garurumon: Neutral read. Though he was trusting Max to be Town and never voted for him, he also pointed out to certain posts where Max looked suspicious. He voted ROMCH after phase-end, which I guess he might not have realized. Anyway, I don't think scum would put that vote there for bussing as it puts a lot of unnecessary attention on their spot. Though LG is an experienced player and could be upto some mind games. I am wary of him.

CheffOfGames: They haven't even confirmed yet. I think they are being subbed out.

Max1996: Town. UnCC'd claim. Enough said.

Pika_pika42: Might look scummy but is Town.

swarla: Null read. Not enough posts to make a read. Pls post more.

Officer Snake: Slight town. Inactive but he tried to make a case on ROMCH and voted for them. I don't think an inactive member would bus a scum-buddy instead of it being vice-versa.

Feenie: Slight scum lean. They first said that Max is differing from his usual behaviour when "caught" yet ended up voting him. Also they have become a bit inactive which makes it difficult to read them but somehow I get a scummy gut feel about them.

Space: Neutral read. I am not getting any clue from their posts. Could be either alignment.

Elieson: Null read. I haven't seen Elieson being this inactive in any game so I guess they are busy with irl stuff. Either they'll catch up or be subbed out.

Renato_Sinclair: No posts after confirmation. Another sub required, I guess.

Crystal Onix: Neutral read. Claimed Nexus. Don't know whether anyone tried verifying their role. Their role can be of either alignment so not really sure about them.

The Light: Claimed Indep. But the way they wasted a Lynch, I am sure they are anti-town.

Seth Rollins: Town lean. Claimed Lie Detector. Though they detected a very vague and controversial statement, their overall behaviour regarding it looked like jumpy town.

TheCapsFan: Slight Town lean. They were inactive at the beginning of the game, they entered just at the correct moment and helped to save Max who was almost lynched D1, which helps them get townie points. Though they seem suspicious of me, I don't understand whether they actually find me scummy or are trying to build pressure on me.

Ereshkigal: Slight Town lean. Claimed Hider, I am willing to believe their claim. Their posts are rather weird and vague, but I think that's a part of their playstyle or they are just having fun with their role.

jdthebud: Slight Scum lean. Voted Max and did not unvote. They say didn't unvote as they didn;'t check the thread. Although it could be perfectly valid, I still find them suspicious for this. Their comments on Eresh look fine. I sense some hesitation in his posts, don't know the reason behind that though.

Though I have a few suspicions on others, I think voting The Light is the correct decision for today.

Vote: The Light

*Hope they are not lynchproof today.*

Back
Top Bottom