• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
This is more of a headache than when I tried to catch a bullet on the first night.

I... can't say I believe Light or Mega right now. I will have to think on it and come back to this later.

@FinalArcadia When he claimed to be an independent last night I used it that night just before the end of the phase. It's a night action.

@The Light Why did your chat end if you keep your role? That doesn't make sense to me.

I'm confused on a lot right now but first off why is there a mention of a Cult Leader?

Also not sure what to think of The Light's situation or jdthebud claiming 1x psychologist, I mean... having a psychologist role (and 1x at that) would depend on outing The Light as independent or something right? Seems a little too coincidental but then again I thought (and still do) that of ereshkigal's situation.

I'm confused on a lot right now but first off why is there a mention of a Cult Leader?
The Light was a sort of Cult Leader variant and recruited me the previous Night, and according to him could only recruit on even Nights. Apparently jd targeted him that same Night due to his indep claim, and when The Light chose to change to a Town player, our chat ended and I myself got the option. I’m confused myself as to what aspects of his role he actually keeps now.

The Light was a sort of Cult Leader variant and recruited me the previous Night, and according to him could only recruit on even Nights. Apparently jd targeted him that same Night due to his indep claim, and when The Light chose to change to a Town player, our chat ended and I myself got the option. I’m confused myself as to what aspects of his role he actually keeps now.

Was there anyone else in the cult?

I'm in Ereshkigal's boat. I don't know whether or not to believe either person (The Light or MegaPod) at this point in time. It's also worth noting that MegaPod looks worse than The Light here because there's no confirmation that he was town beforehand.

I honestly don't know why everyone is reading Seth scummy. I think that his posts regarding Ereshkigal were a little extreme, but past that I think he's contributed to the town with good reads and good logic.

I'm going to vote elsewhere. [VOTE]: Nightwing101 I thought you looked good earlier on D1 but on my read-through I changed my mind. You haven't voted on either day and your posts almost seem like you're playing the newbie card. Who do you think is scum? A lot has happened this game.

Gonna just say something else real quick. On my read through i kept on getting weird feelings whenever I saw the interactions between MegaPod and Lone_Garurumon. At the same time, Pikapika42 and MegaPod's actions mirror each other a lot throughout the game. I think we might have one scum between these three players. I'm not sure who it would be at this current point; i need to do a bit more research on that department (I haven't ISO'd Lone yet). But out of the three I think Pikapika is the least likely to be scum, because I get more s-t vibes between their interactions than s-s vibes.

I'm in Ereshkigal's boat. I don't know whether or not to believe either person (The Light or MegaPod) at this point in time. It's also worth noting that MegaPod looks worse than The Light here because there's no confirmation that he was town beforehand.
I know I wasn’t confirmed Town before, but I outed myself as The Light’s former recruit so Town would have that information to work with. I could just as easily have chosen not to publicly associate myself with the former dangerous independent player nobody trusts, but now that I’m realigned with the Town I have no reason not to speak up. And yes, it’s sort of a WIFOM situation, but doesn’t it seem at least plausible taking jd’s claim into account?

Also, if you think LG and Pika have had eerily similar plays this game, why do you say specifically one of us is possibly scum? Is this setting up to pick us off without raising suspicion?

Vote: TheCapsFan

I’m not 100% sure on this, but it raises some flags for me, and I would rather avoid a Light lynch knowing what I know. Plus, he’s in the pool of players who’ve not given me some substantial reason to think they’re Town yet.

I don't think I believe this Psychiatrist thing.
First off, 1x Psychiatrist is absurdly limited. It banks so heavily on the indep being outed that the role might as well not even be there.
And then we have Light changing his story halfway through:
I keep my entire role, but only my affiliation is changing from indep to town. Which means I'll of course be town-friendly now.

And I don't have much to say for the active players. It really only ranges from null to town lean for everyone else.

Actually, looking over my role PM again apparently I have different abilities now, rolechecking and absorbing or something.
First he says he keeps his own role, but then he says that he now has a completely different role to how he started out.

And then this:
Unvote: The Light

I can confirm that he has become Town, as I was his recruit as of this Day’s start.

To keep up appearances, of course. I was hoping he’d defend himself, but it looked like I’d have to throw him under the bus and stick it out all on my own!
This doesn't feel right either. If you knew he'd become Town, then why vote him from the start? Why not just tell people what'd happened.

It's just a combo platter of three different players who don't quite seem to add up. I feel like Light actually is a Cult Leader, and this is just a set-up from the Cult - being Light, Pod, and jd - to try and keep themselves going.
This just stinks. My vote stands.

This doesn't feel right either. If you knew he'd become Town, then why vote him from the start? Why not just tell people what'd happened.
I didn’t know he’d become Town yet. Once he did make the choice mid-Day phase, that’s when the chat ended and I got the option to de-convert. Only then did I feel safe outing myself.

Strategic suggestion: if y’all really think we’re legitimately still a Cult with jd, you could lynch jd and see him flip Psychologist, since he already used up his role. If you lynch me or Light, then Town would be a potentially helpful power role down. And yes, I’m aware that Light and I could still be in a Cult for all you people know. I just hope you’ll consider my thoughts on this whole mess.

Strategic suggestion: if y’all really think we’re legitimately still a Cult with jd, you could lynch jd and see him flip Psychologist, since he already used up his role. If you lynch me or Light, then Town would be a potentially helpful power role down. And yes, I’m aware that Light and I could still be in a Cult for all you people know. I just hope you’ll consider my thoughts on this whole mess.
I see your point, and raise you the fact that since Light was Deathproof, he must be the Leader, and leaving him alone for the day would give him another night to convert someone. Because we have no way of telling what happens to the Cultists when the leader goes, I'd rather we potentially only lose 3 Townies turned Cultists than 4.

Mega, I kinda question why you bothered to out yourself too, as all you did was shoot straight up to second on a number of peoiple's suspects lists (including mine). It, well... it was kinda far more suicidal than my actively trying to get shot and inviting a lynch attempt on Night 1.

And the last sentence of the above paragraph is one I never thought I'd write in a Mafia game o.o

Back
Top Bottom