• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your journey

Where would you start in the world of pokemon

• Johto

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Kanto

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Unova

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

Dark Master Draya

I Dont Suck, It's Rigged
Reaction score
If you lived in the world of Pokémon which region would you start your journey in would it be Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova…

Or would you like to start somewhere else like in the Pokémon ranger spinoff shows

Please share your opinion

Hi there, I've moved your thread to the Pokémon World forum where it seems more appropriate, as it doesn't explicitly refer to just within the animé setting.

I would start my journey in the Unova region because I would love to see the sights of Castelia City, Raimon City and all the landmarks.

Hoenn. It's the most beautiful region, with all the forests, volcanoes, beaches, and of course all the amazing water. Hoenn Pokémon are also some of my favorites, but I'm not sure if we're taking that into consideration.

Tough choice.

I'd either pick Unova because I love some cities and areas or Sinnoh, but generally I prefer Sinnoh due the atmosphere and the myths regarding time and space. It just has that feeling of adventure surrounding it, I'd love to travel there. :D

Kanto, for the simple fact that it was the first region I saw. Basically i'd take the same journey as Ash.

Hoenn for sure. It has a lot of beautiful natural features like a volcano and all the water routes. Besides, my girlfriend would probably pick Hoenn without question, so I'd end up going with her.

Kanto, so I can start with Charizard. Though Sinnoh's a good choice too.

Hoenn as it is my favorite region of them all and has a lot of great Pokemon in it.

Hoenn! I started playing the main games in Hoenn with Emerald. Plus, it has most of my favorite features: Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Characters, Pokemon, etc.

Johto. The legends are interesting and the climate seems perfect.

Johto, the first region I played through. It'd be great, with all the legends and ancient buildings. Plus the pokes are pretty darn awesome out there in the land o' Johto!

Hell yeah I mean Dunsparce!

I'd start in Johto, as Cyndaquil is my favorite starter and Johto is my favorite region. :D
I would go to Mt. Silver, see the Burned Tower and go to the Safari Zone! :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom