• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your journey

Where would you start in the world of pokemon

• Johto

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Kanto

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Unova

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
I'd start in Shinnoh since it's the most like Alaska. o3o Has places where it snows, but is also warm when not in winter. Plus the region is so huge and lovely, so I'd never be bored!

Unova. I like urban areas, there's much to do and see and the weather is great.
Though if I had to pick another, I'd pick Johto or Hoenn.

Hoenn, I loved it to death, and it has the best terrain of any of the regions. Lots of sight-seeing.

Sinnoh. My first game was Platinum, and I know, like, everything about it x3

Plus... TURTWIG!

i chose hoenn because not only did i start at ruby/sapphire but i also think that it had one of the best layouts of any games...
it had the first contests and the only ones you had to travel around for...
i also love the selection of pokemon... ABSOL, SCEPTILE AND SABLEYE ARE THE BEST!!!

Sinnoh. I would eventually settle in Snowpoint City. (thought I would visit Unova's Nimbasa City often)

I voted for Kanto by accident, I was gonna vote for Johto.....

Why aren't they in the correct order? I confused the two.

I'd love to journey through any of them. But in my opinion Hoenn has to be number 1, with the sheer landscapes and natural adventuring.
Sinnoh is a close second because everyone there is friendly as hell. I also love the idea of being able to go quickly from a snowy to a tropical area.

However, if I wasn't going to journey, only live in a region, then I would live in Nimbasa City or Kanto.

Hoenn. The air seems so fresh there, which is in contrast with the place I live as of now.

*plays Go Pokemon Go Rap*
Frist You Kick It In Kanto
Then You Head To Jonto etc

Johto. It has a lovely landscape with lots of hills. I think it would also be colder than the other regions, and I like cool weather. It's close to Kanto too, another place I'd like to visit.

I'd start my story in Hoenn.
Just because it has so...Colorful world.
Also; Galvantula and Darmanitan help too :D

Apparently, I already voted, but I don't recall voting...

Anyway, I'd start my journey where it all began: Kanto. For me, that will always be the region that attracted me to Pokémon.

Unova, because it feels the most like where I live, plus has the best selection of Pokemon.
Hoenn. The air seems so fresh there, which is in contrast with the place I live as of now.
Isn't there an area of Hoenn where the air is contaminated with volcanic ash?

Unova. No reason, really. Just my favorite.

Second choice would be Johto, I think.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom