• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your journey

Where would you start in the world of pokemon

• Johto

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Kanto

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Unova

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
Kanto is my favorite, but I know Sinnoh best. Team Rocket is in Kanto, so that's a plus. I'll take Kanto, since there aren't any Pokemon that could destroy the universe in the blink of an eye.

I picked Unova, for a few reasons. For one, I love Castelia City, and would probably live there. Also, Qwilfish live there wild and free, and closer to the starting town than in Johto. The people are diverse, and the scenery is terrific. Plus, it actually has seasons.

I would start in Hoenn and then go to Sinnoh and Unova from there. They're my three favourite regions. ^_^

Hoenn is environmentally what I look for in a place I would want to live. I would absolutely adore living in Fortree city!

But Johto was a close second, due to the Japanese architecture.

Isn't there an area of Hoenn where the air is contaminated with volcanic ash?

It is a natural phenomenon. A volcano erupts, ashes will fall. It does not contaminate the area (in the sense that it is damaging), but it is even beneficial to the people living there. Example? The glass workshop.

If I should pick a town to live in, then I'll pick Verdanturf.

I would start in a new region, similar to the region I'm living, Northern France.
Or start in Hoenn (my favorite region), and live in outskirts or a small town outside Rustboro City.
I'll have Mudkip as my starter and start my journey as an aspiring pokemon researcher.

I'd start my journey in Hoenn.
It has Milotic, one of my favorite water Pokemon!

sorry for mixing up the order... i always mix up kanto and johto

sorry

but at leat hoenn is winning =)

I would say johto since that was the easiest for me. Then i would go to hoenn, then kanto, then sinnoh, then unova. This is by difficulty order IMO.

Definitely Hoenn
Pelipper and Blaziken would be my two favorite starters to have. <3
Plus, Hoenn is my favorite map.

I would start out in Hoenn, in Lilycove City. Then I'd travel north to Kanto & Johto, then Sinnoh, and then Unova.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom