• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YuGiOh! | Battle City Finals Mafia | [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"Greetings duelists. Welcome to the town of Domino. But more importantly, welcome to my tournament, elite duelists. I've added special rules to my tournament, just for experts.

For example, you will duel using these new, improved Duel Disks.

Another new rule that I designed for the tournament is that before each duel, both players must ante up their rarest card, and the loser of the duel forfeits his card to the winner.

The competition will make Pegasus and his Duelist Kingdom Tournament look like a joke."

Welcome duelists, to the Battle City Finals Mafia Championship Games!

- 48 hour days, 24 hour nights. Nights may end up to 8 hours early, if all actions are submitted.

- 10 player game

- This game is NOC, meaning No Outside Contact. As always, any factions may communicate with their faction-mate(s) outside of the game thread. If you are not in a faction, post in the thread, RolePM or in a Mod-approved QuickTopic.

- If you wish to communicate with other players outside of the game thread through factional chat or otherwise game-legal means, include Elieson (either by PM, Skype {[email protected]}, Discord {Elieson#4395}, QuickTopic, etc). Also, be sure to include the game's MOD, or Mod-On-Duty, whose name will be revealed when the game officially starts. Failure to do so will result in your night action instantly failing due to Mod-Made-Lightning.

- This game features a Day start (D1)

- You may have a Post Restriction listed in your RolePM. For the sake of promoting a fun game, please try to follow it when possible. This is not mandatory, but encouraged.

- All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be Hammered via HYPER-Majority. Hammers are instant, and cannot be undone. HYPER-Majority Hammers equal 66%, rounded up, of voters.

- End of phase lynches occur at the time end, and the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, a No Lynch is the anticipated result.

- MYLO, LYLO and variations will be announced.

- No copying anything posted in your RolePM and pasting into the game's communication means, through quotes. Summarization is fine. Copypasta is not.

- This set-up is explicitly not bastard. Everything happens for a pre-determined and completely explainable reason.

- Players will know if their action fails or if they are redirected, and if they are redirected, whom they were redirected to.

- No Hidden anything, ever. No items or jesters.

- You can't target yourself. You can target the dead, but mileage may vary.

- If you violate any rules, your faction may suffer a punishment deemed worthy to even the game's playing field.

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. Check with me for loopholes; I might allow it if you ask me in private

- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.

- With this being a game of a smaller size, I'll request 4 Content-filled Posts per Phase (CfP/P) from each player. Any player not meeting this requirement will receive one ping per post short per phase. Any player reaching 4 Pings will result in a modsub occurring overnight, or a modkill if I cannot get a sub.

- If you need a sub, please ask for it. I will be more lenient if you give me fair warning that you will be away from the game. That being said, please don't sign up if you plan to be away for voluntary reasons.

- Don't screenshot things with the intent to post them in this game while it's running.

- Don't post after HYPER-Majority Hammer or during a host-announced Phase Pause. Warnings may be given. Or worse. If I'm not around to end phase, assume that phase still ends

- Don't edit your posts.

- Posting during Night-Phase is allowed.

Dear [User], you are [Character].

You are a character in this game, but not actually. You're the host, and have flavor posted in here to describe you.

You don't have any special powers, except for your host-powers, which include calling Phase Start, Phase End, and Phase Pause, as well as posting flips, mod knowledge, votals, etc. You may operate the game alongside of Elieson should she be unable to perform her hostly duties.

In short, you are the Town Host.

Post Restriction: [You'll have a suggested but not mandatory P.R. listed here].

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

Signups (Players):
  1. Calvin Yugi Moto | Town 1x Bulletproof | Lynched D4
  2. Zexy Seto Kaiba | Town 1x Governor | Killed N3
  3. jackatlasred
  4. jdthebud Ichizu Ishtar | Town 2x Tracker | Lynched D3
  5. Alex Kaz
  6. Elementar Mai Valentine | Town Neighbor | Lynched D2
  7. WolfOwl
  8. Pikochu Mokuba Kaiba | Town Rolecop | Killed N2
  9. HumanDawn
  10. Giles Tea Gardner | Town Informed | Lynched D1
Subs:
  1. .
  2. .
MOD (Mod-On-Duty):
  • Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
/in (unless I have to MoD in which case I'll step down)

oh hey, another 10 player game. put me up as a sub for now. :D

I'll like to sign up.

@Elieson

Game has filled up, I saw you online on Discord so I was wondering when the game would start.

Ooooooo

HD i did not realize you signed up

Ill have role PMs out by end of day today

Yeah, sorry, I asked in case you didn't think I signed up. I was so hyped up I forgot to say I'm in, lol.

Competitors. You should have all received your standard issue Duel Disks, along with your Locator Card, RolePM and a copy of our tournament rules. If you would confirm in thread that you're in possession of at least your RolePM, we can get this show on the...road.

Confirmation Phase is now a-go. All Players should have their RolePMs. Please confirm in-thread. When I receive 8/10 or more confirmations, the game will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom