• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Are you like... advocating for a no lynch today? o_O and that benefits... who?

A minor push on a user, over something simple to be suspicious about - and was a mistake anyway. This looks fake

Any explanations for these reads?
Explain why you reads.
I meant... Explain your reads

Basically just posts this for a while, without providing any real content of his own. As they say around here, "CWAC".

I'm currently waiting on a response from SN on some of his reads before going with my judgement and voting them.

Despite acknowledging that a no lynch is a mistake, seems oddly hesitant to use his vote, especially when providing pressure would be an obvious reason to use it here. Yeah, this guy's scummy.

readlistsr a fake way to generate content- from my tutor, the best mafia plaer of all time :lapras:

I fundamentally disagree with this philosophy. Reads force scum to make a stance, which could be inconvenient to them later on. I could link to you any number of TS games where early game GTH reads helped find scum, but eh.

I will set myself in the camp of "likes seeing early game reads lists" as a sort of summary for thoughts
it is a way to invite discussion by letting people concentrate on specific reads of players that they may or may not agree with

not necessarily content, but far better for producing it than asking someone if they are town

Aflame was asking for clarification on posts, including the reads lists

When that's all they do, it starts to look suspicious

Aflame said they were awaiting an explanation from S&N, who apparently have since posted in the thread without offering one. If Aflame returns and then doesn’t commit a vote to them without some explanation of their own, then I could probably see where you’re coming from with your argument against them.

Yeah, because pressure voting is not a thing

Don't see why you are coming to the defense of Aflame like this, I would prefer him to answer the allegations himself. Anyway, I don't think you understand that you have to start pushing players if you want to get anywhere D1

I understand that pressure votes are a thing. Sometimes people may prefer to ask questions without laying down a vote right away. But I can understand your perspective.

the thread
and definitely not wolfchat
What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear

What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear
  1. A joke
  2. Reinforcing a joke that my other head made

The difference of opinions over the reads lists might be a culture clash issue. I do think that posting a reads list without explaining why the reads are the way they are is a bit easy, but I do like that leetic and the band took the initiative and had that cool, colored reads list that at least showed where everyone stood in relation to each other. I feel that it is more useful than the one from S&N. As a whole, leetic and the band (particularly the posts from Oricorio/leetic) seems pretty solid to me and is a tentative town read. The push on Aflame is something I totally get where they're coming from, and I agree with it. Post #204 is particularly good for showing direct evidence for why LatB is thinking Aflame is being passive. Pointing out how Aflame didn't want a no lynch yet is holding off on voting (despite that, really, there's no danger to do so, especially given how spread the votes are right now) does seem a little hypocritical on Aflame's part.
Vote Count:

Chillian
-1 (Scumlords)
thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (Aflame)
Aflame- 1 (LatB)
Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)
leetic and the band- 2 (Restless_Ridge, H&S)
Chillian got a second vote from us here at Mafia Nursing Home.
vote: tommy and hal
/shrug
I'm guessing this is for the general inactivity of the slot? I didn't even realize this hydra was in the game lmao

Argh, that Bulba Wave emoticon is going to be the death of me since I love uses slashes. :sick:

“...and Chillian (a slot that was fairly active when the phase started, but has gotten much scarcer once posts with actual substance started to pop up”
Okay so, I get that this is something that is considered suspicious, but both Dek and I have had a fairly busy day today. Now I cannot fully speak for him, but I for one was out and about in town for most of the day, rendering me unable to say much of anything until now.

I will confirm the same for me as well. Jve got a project due at 11:30 I am so behind on.
That said, you can expect to at least hear from me on Saturday. Maybe late tonight but were also hosting a party and I can't promise sobriety tonight.
You have been warned.

Back
Top Bottom