• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Game Thread OP
  • Waves crash upon the shore, infinitely they thunder upon the sand. Time has no bearing here, in this land beyond reality. Our hero stands tall, but wait, two heroes? Two owls? Two giant eggs atop the mountain? The Wind Fish’s dream indeed had mysterious whims. The heroes must stand together in this foreign place, for all they have are each other against the terrors of the dream realm. United they stand, as one they fall. The fallen, will they truly die, or simply awaken? Only time will tell, and time has no power here.

1. Know your basic mafia rules.
    2. Read these rules thoroughly.
    3. Days will be 72 hours long and nights will be 24.
    4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
    5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you must unvote before revoting.
    6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
    7. Only one role claim per day, counterclaims are fine.
    8. You may not use your role pm as evidence and you may not mention anything character specific that would obviously point to your character. For players who have very flavor-centric roles I will tell you what to say in order to role claim without breaking this rule.
    9. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
    10. What, you thought I'd sneak in some "post your favorite Zelda so I know you read the rules"? Heavens no! Thats not how we do it on ZD. :p
    11. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so. All hydras may communicate with their partner in pms here or dms on discord as long they include the hosts and MoD in their conversation.
    12. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
    13. No using outside information.
    14. No editing your posts.
    15. No talking at night.
    16. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
    17. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. That means per player, I want at least eight overall from each hydra. Please let me know ahead of time if you won’t be able to meet the requirement.
    18. After sign ups are filled, one of you in your hydra is going to make an account for the two of you with the hydra name that you gave me. Your role pm will be sent to this account. To avoid confusion put the usernames of the two players in the user title of the hydra account. However, there's no rule saying you have to say which head posted what so go crazy with that. :p
    Wake me up! @Hydra Players
    1. Aflame
    2. Zinn Mask Salesman
    3. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
    4. Chillian
    5. Bok's Lovechild
    6. Mafia Nursing Home
    7. Lone Wolf
    8. leetic and the band
    9. Scumlords and Noobs
    10. Tommy and Hal
    11. dum dum idiots
    12. Restless_Ridge
    13. thesunspear
    Before you go go @Hydra Accounts

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd. @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
    First Vote Count
  • Vote Count:

Chillian
    -1 (Scumlords)
    thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
    Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (Aflame)
    Aflame- 2 (LatB, H&S)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)

I’m pretty sure these are the current votes lol. With 13 players alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8am CDT Monday the 22nd.

Tristan's lame day 1 Vote Count
  • Vote Count:

Chillian
    -2 (Scumlords, MNH)
    thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
    Aflame- 1 (LatB)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)
    leetic and the band- 2 (Restless_Ridge, H&S)

This should be right after a quick skim (though I am notorious for vote count mistakes - pls don't kill me if it's wrong funnier). With 13 players alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8am CDT Monday the 22nd.

Last edited:
    Day 1 Vote Count 3
  • Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 2 (H&S T&H)
    Aflame- 1 (LatB)
    Lone Wolf- 2 (RR, MNH)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, S&N)
    Restless Ridge- 1 (BLC)

Will edit in who's not voting maybe if I don't pass out. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority otherwise day ends at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd.

Tristan’s more accurate Vote Count
  • Vote Count

thesunspear- 1 (H&S)
    Aflame- 1 (LatB)
    Lone Wolf- 2 (RR, MNH)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 5 (Chillian, ZMS, S&N, thesunspear, T&H)
    Restless Ridge- 1 (BLC)
    ZMS- 1 (Aflame)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority otherwise day ends at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd.

Vote Count 5 (still on hecking day 1)
  • @funnier6 , can we get another vote count?
    Sure

Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 1 (H&S)
    Aflame- 1 (LatB)
    Lone Wolf- 2 (MNH, T&H)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear)
    Zinn Mask Salesman- 2 (Aflame, BLC)

I didn't double check it but I believe this is correct. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd. Day ends in about 20 hours.

Last edited:
    Vote Count 6
  • Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 1 (H&S)
    Aflame- 1 (LatB)
    Lone Wolf- 2 (T&H, RR)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear)
    Zinn Mask Salesman- 5 (Aflame, BLC, S&N, MNH, ddi)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd.

Last edited:
    Yet another Tristan Vote Count
  • Vote Count

thesunspear- 1 (H&S)
    Lone Wolf- 2 (T&H, RR)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 4 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear, LatB)
    Zinn Mask Salesman- 5 (Aflame, BLC, S&N, MNH, ddi)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd.

Note: There is a little less than 2 hours before the day ends. In case neither me nor funnier are awake at that time, twilight will occur. Discussion may proceed until the night phase officially begins but all votes will be locked as soon as the day ends.

Day 1 Lynch Scene
  • Final Day 1 Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 1 (H&S)
    Lone Wolf- 1 (RR)
    Scumlords and Noobs- 5 (Chillian, ZMS, sunspear, LatB, T&H)
    Zinn Mask Salesman- 6 (Aflame, BLC, S&N, MNH, ddi, LW)

The people of the island were in absolute chaos today. Having another half made them stronger if they worked together, yet weaker apart. Accusations flew every which way all day ling, but finally they decided on Zinn Mask Salesman. As they gathered around both of them, they began to speak together, saying the Wind Fish would never wake, the Dream will never end, and they would all remain here forever! They opened their enormous eye as they were saying this, for some reason, and was quickly hit by half a dozen arrows from the townsfolk.

Zinn Mask Salesman was DethI The Godfather/Roleblocker

@Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    2. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
    3. Chillian
    4. Bok's Lovechild
    5. Mafia Nursing Home
    6. Lone Wolf
    7. leetic and the band
    8. Scumlords and Noobs
    9. Tommy and Hal
    10. dum dum idiots
    11. Restless_Ridge
    12. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
    Night 1 has begun!

Please send in all actions before 9 am CDT on Tuesday, the 23rd.

Last edited:
    Day 2 Start
  • The night was windy on Koholint. Bok's Lovechild was tending to their shop, same as always. They were just giving their wares a nice polish when something hit the door. Then again. Finally, a giant monster burst into the room. Bok's Lovechild tried to keep their cool, offering to give the monster a discount, but the monster leaped and absorbed Bok's Lovechild. Nothing but shadows were left in its wake. Elsewhere, Scumlords and Noobs were floating around, feeling sorry for themselves like usual. Suddenly, they became aware of a rustling in the bushes. Peering closer, Scumlords and Noobs saw a set of sharp teeth, and that was that.

Bok's Lovechild was the Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer

Scumlords and Noobs was the Ghost, the Town Miller

Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    3. Chillian
    4. Mafia Nursing Home
    5. Lone Wolf
    6. leetic and the band
    7. Tommy and Hal
    8. dum dum idiots
    9. Restless_Ridge
    10. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
    3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
    Day 2 has begun! With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. This day may have to be extended because I will not be available at this time Friday. Assuming Tristan will not be available either the day will be extended nine hours to end at 6 pm on Friday the 26th.

Day 2 Vote Count
  • Vote Count

Aflame
    - 1 (T&H)
    dum dum idiots- 1 (sunspear)
    Tommy and Hal- 4 (MNH, H&S, LatB, LW)

With ten alive it takes six to majority. Otherwise day will end at maybe 9 am on Friday the 26th

Last edited:
    Day 2 Mez Vote Count 2
  • Vote Count

Aflame- 1 (T&H)
    dum dum idiots- 1 (sunspear)
    Not Voting- (Aflame, Chillian, dumbass idiots, RR)

With ten alive it takes six to majority. Otherwise day will end at maybe 9 am on Friday the 26th

Last edited:
    MoD Note
  • Guys,

I've been getting pings about people being unsportsmanlike, and since it's 6:30pm I just got out of class and still have to commute for 2 hours I haven't been able to read up on everything yet.

Either way, if you have a personal problem with someone, you don't take it out on them in a game.
    Flaming is not acceptable regardless of the reason, especially if you don't have a problem with the other user and are just trying to be 'funny'.

It's also not a valid scum hunting strategy and just plain out disrespectful.

I'll be deleting unsanitary comments with no game related context. And will be contacting players individually where necessary.

If you've got a question you know where to find me.

Mez Day 2 Vote Count 3
  • Vote Count

IDIOT(s)- 1 (T&H)
    H&S- 1 (RR)
    Not Voting- (Aflame, Chillian, dumbass idiots, sunspear)

With ten alive it takes six to majority. Otherwise day will end at 8am CDT on Friday the 26th (~7 1/2 hours remaining)
    Unvote
    Vote: thesunspear
    Alas, young grasshopper, for your vote must be bolded before it may be counted.

Last edited:
    Day 2 Lynch Scene
  • Final Day 2 Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 1 (LatB)
    Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (RR)
    dum dum idiots- 1 (T&H)
    Tommy and Hal- 3 (MNH, H&S, LW)
    Not Voting- 4 (Aflame, Chillian, ddi, sunspear)

Today the islanders chose Tommy and Hal to lynch. They kicked and screamed and randomly burst into song, but no one would listen. As they were led to the ocean cliff to be thrown over, they began sobbing uncontrollably. Just as they were thrown over, they transformed into a seagull and flew away.

Tommy and Hal were Marin the Town Doctor

Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    3. Chillian
    4. Mafia Nursing Home
    5. Lone Wolf
    6. leetic and the band
    7. dum dum idiots
    8. Restless_Ridge
    9. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
    Please send in your night actions before 8 am CDT. (Or whenever we change start of day to cause I won't be here then)

Day 3 Start
  • The night was stormy in Koholint. Great booms of thunder shook the ground and the wind made the trees sway ominously. Chillian was out and about, hopping along the path. All of a sudden a great thunderbolt crashed out of the sky and electrified them. The thunderbolt held its place and branded Chillian with the word "THIEF", then vanished as quickly as it came, along with the storm. All the islanders were drawn to the sight, and immediately there everything they had at THIEF. THIEF held their own for a time and seemed immune to all threats. Until some unusual dust immediately set THIEF aflame. The islanders looked on, astonished, as they realized who THIEF was.

THIEF (Chillian) was Giant Zol the Mafia Bulletproof

Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    3. Mafia Nursing Home
    4. Lone Wolf
    5. leetic and the band
    6. dum dum idiots
    7. Restless_Ridge
    8. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
    With 8 alive it takes 5 to hit majority, otherwise day will end at 3 pm CDT on Tuesday, the 30th. @Ryuken has subbed in for the Kokirion half of Aflame, effective immediately.

Day 3 Mez Vote Count 1
  • Vote count

thesunspear - 1 (h&S)
    Aflame - 1 (sunspear)
    Not Voting - (Aflame, MNH, LW, latb, dipshits, RR)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to hit majority, otherwise day will end at 3 pm CDT on Tuesday, the 30th (2 days, 10 hours remaining from the time of this post).

Day 3 Vote Count 2
  • Vote Count

thesunspear- 1 (H&S)
    Hydreigon & Shelgon- 3 (ddi, LatB, Aflame)
    Aflame- 1 (sunspear)
    Not Voting- 3 (RR, LW, MNH)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 3 pm CDT on Tuesday the 30th. (In about 27 hours)

Day 3 Lynch Scene
  • Final Day 3 Vote Count

thesunspear
    - 1 (H&S)
    Hydreigon & Shelgon- 5 (ddi, LatB, Aflame, LW, MNH)
    Aflame- 1 (sunspear)

Not Voting- 1 (RR)

(Picked an inconvenient time to hammer so typing this in a hurry)

After a pretty boring day, the islanders reached the conclusion that H&S must be scum. "Just look at him, he's high on shrooms!" They led H&S to a bottomless pit, but they did not seem high on shrooms, in fact, they had a black eye and looked like they hadn't been doing much of anything. Regardless, they grabbed hold of H&S and pushed them into the pit. For some reason they heard a "WAAAAH" as they fell as well as what sounded like a Game Over screen.

Hydreigon & Shelgon GX were Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector

Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    2. Mafia Nursing Home
    3. Lone Wolf
    4. leetic and the band
    5. dum dum idiots
    6. Restless_Ridge
    7. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
    Please submit all night actions by 10 am CDT on Wednesday, the 1st. @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Day 4 Start
  • The night wind was strong, the way it whistled was almost musical. The wind blew and blew, shifting sails across the island and blowing the islanders hearts in the opposite direction. Somehow, someway, they were all together again the next morning. The islanders murmured in confusion and got ready to begin another day.

Day 4 has begun. @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts
    Wake me up!
    1. Aflame
    2. Mafia Nursing Home
    3. Lone Wolf
    4. leetic and the band
    5. dum dum idiots
    6. Restless_Ridge
    7. thesunspear
    Before you go go
    6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
    With 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority otherwise day will in at 10 am CDT on Saturday the 4th.

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom