• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

503 Errors

Our Wasted Years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
OK I just signed in about 15 mins ago and I've been having weird 503 errors almost everywhere I go.

Here is a screen shot of the most recent one.
9zr3p5.jpg

Anyone know what the problem might be?

As am I, maybe it's a possible maintenance thing, because when I got to the site, there was only 1 dude on.

And yet another one joins the group! >>

But yeah, I've been getting those for about half a month now, however, they don't come as frequently as they used to anymore. :p

EDIT: Well, looks like I spoke too soon. What is up with these errors? 0o

Last edited:
you dont have to worry about it maybe a site located on this server was causing it to hit peak load and couldnt handle anymore connections I say keep reloading the page or site link and you should be fine

EVERYTIME!!!!!! MAN!!! So friggin' annoying.... I try to post in RPG's and stuff, and BAM! 503 Error.... >_> I've been getting those way too much.. -_-

And reloading the page doesn't work for me....

Yeah, I have the same issue, but I've discovered that double clicking helps.

GAAACCCKKKKK 10 IN PAST 20MIN.!!!!!Got 1 trying to send post!!!FRIGGAAAIIIINNNN LOST COUNT!!!!maybe like 29 inlasttenminutes!!

Last edited:
Wikipedia: said:
503 Service Unavailable
The server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance). Generally, this is a temporary state.

No maintenance has been scheduled to my knowledge. Maybe were just getting more than average traffic...

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom