• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

503 Errors

Okay their gone again...my connection is great can't see any problem why they stopped... Only went for 5min. though...Hmmmmm

Meh... I hope the issues is solved soon... Cheers to whoever comes up with a solution... (lag is setting in again)

I have not been here in a day in a day or so, but just came on and got a 503 error and its taken me about 5 minutes to get the quick reply up to actually post this. yes, thanks in advance to whoever finds a solution!

Hmmmmmmmmm.Up,down,up,down,on,off,on,off.Like every one day in a week....lasts like 5min. .......Hmmmmmmmmm

or maybe admins were running some secret maintenance.

hmmmm interesting, i think there might be a admin conspiracy here, just kidding.

i keep geting them too.

who is the nemises behind this? will he ever be caught?? i dont feel safe knowing theres a 503 out there with my name on it.

stay tuned for a sneak peek at the next episode of, Night of the 503s

that was fun to type!!!!:)

i could turn this into a fanfic

Last edited:
It just happened to mme when i tried to go into the switchboard
i refreshed it and it worked fine
very odd

check my blog, as this doesnt exactly fit the theme of a fanfic, i wont put it there, ill put it in my blog

They were gone and now their BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez I got almost every error message when I tried to access this site.
AGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I'm sure if we all donated a few quid they'd be able to provide Bulbapedia to us all even at these high traffic times.
... Shame most of us can't do that. :(

This reminds me that I must do some donating to this place sometime in the near future... Hmmmm...

Bulbagarden makes it money to pay for the servers off ad revenue. We haven't accepted donations for years, and won't be anytime in the near future.

If server issues continue, we'll investigate getting an even beefier server if necessary, or even tacking on a 3rd server to what we already have.

Real Lag on my end...
Also another 503 Error just a second ago.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom