• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new season of Pokemon Chronicles?

Would you watch another season of Pokemon Chronicles, if they made one?

• Yes! I loved Pokemon Chronicles!

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • Yes, but only if it was vastly different from the first season.

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I might watch a few episodes.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Evil Raichu

black sheep
Reaction score
If there actually was another season of Pokemon Chronicles, how many of you would actually watch it? Be happy? Upset? Not even bother? I just want to see how many people liked Pokemon Chronicles enough to want more episodes if they decided to make a second season.

Posting in another thread made me start wondering about it. I looked for another thread like this, and I didn't see one, so feel free to delete this if it's a repeat of something I missed.

I would love another season of specials, personally. I enjoy following up with minor characters that Ash met along his way. Also, I really loved seeing Jimmy/Marina/Vincent and would like to see more involving the main characters from Johto. Perhaps if they ever did a remake of the gold and silver games, it would prompt another run of Chronicles?

That'd be awesome if they continued the specials. At this point, we have loads more characters and potential storylines, so it would probably be better in quality than the original go-around. I just gotta see Drew and Harley have major roles in something again.

However, if they were to come out, let's have the dub not suck this time. :D

Yeah, I'd love to see another chronicles series... I never saw many of the chronicals when they were on, but I did like what I saw. Characters I might like to see bits of:

Jimmy
Paul
Jun
May
Drew/Harley
Maybe Max too

maybe show what happened to Misty, show Jimmy, maybe show how May got on in her Johto contests after the Wallace cup after she got her Glaceon... (would be good if G/S remakes were happening)

Dare I say it, show Paul? I'd feel Paul might be an intresting character to get a few shorts in. Could show how Paul started as a trainer and how he became the way he did.

Domino appearing would be interesting.. poor thing has sort of faded into obscurity.

If they do make another season, it'd probably follow D/P, but I wouldn't cross out Misty or Tracey or the alternate TR (B&C), who almost always makes an appearance in Chronicles. I'd like to see Marina too, seeing as she made a small cameo in D/P. On a magazine albeit.

I surely love some special where Marina competes in some Johto Constest against May. And if there will be Harley and/or Drew it could be even more interesting.

Of course, as Tracey fan, I surely love some specials with him as well.

And I can imagine some funny specials with Morrison too :lol:

If it were to exist, May's Johto contest journey in a few episodes is what I would love to see!

The only episodes I really enjoyed was the one where Brock returns to Pewter City(obviously:D). Although it might be fun to see some with Misty and her Psyduck in the Cerulean Gym.lol

Sure, i'd watch..I want to see May Eevee evolving ^^ that'd be the best part to me and i'd lije to see Pauls past aswell

Yes, definitely, if it means I get more Max and more episodes with Misty and Tracey. And I think an episode with May and her rivals in Johto would be extremely cool too. AND HEY HOW ABOUT MORE ROCKETTY STUFF.

I think they could perhaps make an episode of Chronicles about Ashachu.

Aww, imagine how cute it would be, if the group's Pokemon have an adventure together and Ashachu joins them? It would be just like the Pikachu shorts, except with Ashachu! ^_^

I think they should simply scrap the current series and divert their attention towards the adventures of Jimmy and Marina.

Sure, I`d watch them. I realy liked the first Chronicles and I liked the Raikou special the most. Like most of you said they could show more about Jimmy, Max (if he becomes a trainer), Paul and others...

I would love to see May, Max, Tracey, Misty and all the others again. Of course I would like to see how Onix evolved. Hopefully they'll cover it if they'll have a new season. I would also love to see the interesting story between Brock and his family members! I also want to see how May and her rivals are doing in Johto.

I'd love it. I thought the idea to show Johto's proud starters from Newbark to a brilliant idea. If they brought back that trio, Richie, Misty, and Brock episodes, while adding new characters like Paul, Jun, May, and Max - it could be very entertaining.

Oh PS. Include Gary.

I would love to see more POKEMON RANGER action too.
<33333333 Jack Walker

And Haruka getting shafted would bother me way toooo muchhh.

And I would love to see more JunichixMarinaxKenta love triangle!

Of course I would.

I just hope (considering that such series will be shot) that PUSA doesn't ruin the series as 4Kids ruined previous series.

Of course I would watch the new Chronicles as I would like to see old characters, their (new?) Pokemon and their whereabouts. But those are dreams. I doubt they'll produce new series of HoSo.

If the writers ever planned to do a second set of specials, don't you think it would have happened I don't know...at the START of the DP series?

When Hoenn was airing the specials started right around AG3, showing Brock going back to Pewter right before he rejoined in Hoenn, but considering we're up to what...DP114 now or whatever it is, its far too late.

It seems the writers had no desire to do a second set of these when DP started, which is a shame, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

The writers figure the show has been going on for so long now that after a decade, there's no point in going back to old characters that the current generation of kids don't care about.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom