• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lover boy?" Nathan was wondering what he should say after that. Thankfully another trainer rocked up and introduced herself as Sophi before she rushed off the bathroom. "Yeah my name is Nathan. I just started being a trainer and I'm stoked" He looked at Daphne again. "I don't really want to tag around because I want to give this a go by myself. Nothing against you guys." Suddenly Sophi rocked up again after going to use the restroom. She introduced herself and asked about everyone.

"I'm Nathan. So I'm stoked about getting these Poketchs. What about you guys?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I don't know" Daphne replied "I just don't think I need one since all our Pokedexs do the same thing" She looked at Nathan and something about him. I mean he did say that she would look better as a brunette but still. She decided she to introduce herself. "I'm Daphne. Nice to meet you Sophi and Nathan" She stared into Nathan's eyes while he stared at her eyes.

"Oh right. Yeah if you guys just want to get the Poketchs and stuff and then go our ways. That's all good but you are free to tag along if you want" Daphne basically summed up what was in her mind. "We don't mind, do we guys?" she looked at Rafe and Jordan.

Nathan looked at both of them. "You guys don't mind right?" Then he looked at Sophi. "Yeah what about you?" Daphne looked at Sophi as the blonde smiled.

OOC: Sorry for not RP'ing for awhile. Been busy.

"Hi!" Liz responded. She looked at the group, they seemed friendly enough. Then she remembered something she wanted to ask. "Do you guys, like, know where the TV center is? I wanna go there." She clutched the ball holding Lapras. She wanted to dress it up for a keepsake photo. Maybe meet people she could exchange numbers with, and maybe even see an Idol. She didn't really know any stars besides Johto and Kanto, but a celebrity is a celebrity.

"Nope I'm sorry." Nathan replied "I'm not around here." Everything was so big in the Jublife City that Nathan had no idea where to go. At least he was with some people that knew what was happening. Well he hoped otherwise he was stuffed but at least he was with company. "So you guys heading to the Gym. I want to see some trainers take on the Gym Leader and stuff. Being a researcher guy coming up" Nathan smiled "You want to see strategies and how well Pokemon have been trained." He looked at the time on his PokeDex.

Daphne looked at her PokeDex. "I mean do we actually need a Poketch because we all have our PokeDexes" SHe turned to Rafe and Jordan. "If you guys are getting one. Get it now because we have to get supplies and stuff before we can trek to the next town"

(OOC: Sorry for not posting in a few days, but are we going to get a move on soon?)

"Hi, Nathan & Daphne!" Sophi said to her new friends. She was relieved no one said anything about her peeing her jeans, though it was covered up by her coat anyways.

"I don't really mind about having a Pokétch, but don't really have the money actually. Maybe you could buy me one as a friendly little gift, Nathan?" She winked at him and couldn't help but blush.

Sophi quickly tried to hide her blush when she noticed that Daphne seemed to like Nathan too. She moved closer to them and nudged both of them together. Out loud, Sophi said, "Aw, you two would look like such a cute couple!"

"I just met the guy" Daphne was confused. "I mean seriously?" She turned to Nathan who shrugged. "I don't know but hey Poketchs we better get them"

OoC: We are so timeskipping to the cave in front of Oreburgh. So @Midorikawa, @Flaze, @Incoming Mortar, @Torpoleon get ready and hopefully we can go quickly and yet be sleeker and consistent (I have no idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom