• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About the Frequently Asked Questions forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
This is a forum for any questions you may have about the rules or the site that aren't covered in any of the posts in the Announcements & Rules forum. Other users and moderators will be here to answer your questions; if you need anything, you can always send a message to any of the moderators or administrators.

where would i make a thread about breeding pokemon - more specifically breeding the best egg moves onto pokemon? i was directed to the battling forum but they directed me to the video game forum & nobody has responded in there so i figured this was the best place to ask...

It would go in the VG forum, but make sure there isn't already a breeding thread before you post one.

thank you! i've had a good look back & there were none - although i will double check

this will be more me updating the first post every day or so to create a list of all the best* egg move combinations to assist myself and others

(*subjective i know - that's why i'm making a thread & not just a spreadsheet for myself)

again, thanks :)

where would i go to ask a question about 'if offering a pokemon that obtained moves by abusing a in-game glitch is allowed'?

• Staff
In the FAQ thread for the Trade Center. (The answer's yes, as long as you note that you abused a glitch.)

Hope I'm posting this question in the right place :-/

My younger brother was thinking about setting up an account here. We live in the same house and usually use the same PC (therefore having the same IP address). I know "sockpuppeting" is explicitly forbidden in the rules, and obviously two accounts logging in under the same IP address would look suspicious, so is there anything we can do help prevent any future misunderstandings with mods/admins?

We were accused of sockpuppeting once before on a different site just for posting on the same thread, so I figured I'd ask BEFORE he set up his account rather than after, hoping to prevent conflict.

Surely this isn't the first time family-members have joined this site? :lol:

Should be fine for both of you to have separate accounts.

I excuse myself if this question doesn't belong here, but I would like to know, how do I make a poll?
I checked the "poll" thing in the bottom of the page, but where can i input what will be the poll choices?

I excuse myself if this question doesn't belong here, but I would like to know, how do I make a poll?
I checked the "poll" thing in the bottom of the page, but where can i input what will be the poll choices?

You have to submit the thread first, then enter the poll choices.

Also, you probably should have created a new thread in the forum for this, but it's not really a problem.

Being a mod is a job that's done by choice and its done as helping the community, not as something where you can gain some extra cash. Bulbagarden as far as I'm aware, aside from probably pedia ads, is a non-profit organization. Its more for the community.
Thus Being a moderator is not paid

Being a mod is a job that's done by choice and its done as helping the community, not as something where you can gain some extra cash. Bulbagarden as far as I'm aware, aside from probably pedia ads, is a non-profit organization. Its more for the community.
Thus Being a moderator is not paid

As has been already stated.

If this question has already been answered in another forum, I apologize in advance. As far as I know, linking to, say, YouTube vids is allowed (as long as it fits the topic of a forum thread, if I'm not mistaken, and please correct me if I'm wrong). What about posting a video you made yourself? Is that against the rules?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom