• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

About the Frequently Asked Questions forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badal, I think it's best if you let the mods handle the hard questions.

Generally speaking, while we appreciate helpfulness, don't minimod.

Badal, I think it's best if you let the mods handle the hard questions.

Generally speaking, while we appreciate helpfulness, don't minimod.

I'm sorry, the intention for that was not to minimod :eek:hdear: I only meant to help. Because I thought the user was confused whether posting your own videos would be counted as advertising. But sorry

It's basically a vid about Pokeshipping. And yes, the question is in essence, would that be counted as advertising?

Should be fine so long as you post it in a thread about PokéShipping and it's not a full anime episode or the like.

It's not a full episode though it does use clips from the anime. What do you mean by "full episodes and the like?" What would be comparable to full episodes?

Something "like" a full episode would be Part 1 of however many that, when watched with the other parts, become a full episode.

I apologize if this question doesn' t belong here but I just set up an account on both bulbagarden and bulbapedia.
I am having trouble understanding how to insert links and images in articles I wish to create. Some of the information said that I had to get the image from bulbapedia and type in all of its information such as the title, size, etc. Also it told me that I could add pictures if they weren't there. :eek:hdear:
I just feel very confused and would just like to understand how to do this so I can write articles and try to do my part. I feel that since I do not know how to use a wiki software that I am put at a huge disadvantage.:confused:

i've been told i can delete unwanted VM's on my profile posted by other people but i can't work out how to do it...

...can i?

*EDIT*

confirmed that members can't any more (leaving the post here in case anyone else is curious about this - delete if needed dudes)

Last edited:
i've been told i can delete unwanted VM's on my profile posted by other people but i can't work out how to do it...

...can i?
You can 'soft' delete them. There should be a small box in the top right corner of every VM on your profile. Click the boxes of the VMs you don't want and scroll down to below the VMs where it says "Moderation". In the dropdown box below, make sure it says "Delete Messages" and click the button next to it that says "Go (#)" (where # will be replaced by the number of VMs you selected). It will be a 'soft' delete so you'll still see something but no one else will (except admins/mods and the poster of the message iirc).

You can 'soft' delete them. There should be a small box in the top right corner of every VM on your profile. Click the boxes of the VMs you don't want and scroll down to below the VMs where it says "Moderation". In the dropdown box below, make sure it says "Delete Messages" and click the button next to it that says "Go (#)" (where # will be replaced by the number of VMs you selected). It will be a 'soft' delete so you'll still see something but no one else will (except admins/mods and the poster of the message iirc).

Not anymore, no. The ability to delete VMs left on your profile by other users was removed a couple months back.

I still seem to be able to soft delete.
6iuwdv.png

I can delete, and I am in the Development Forum Access Group, the Fanfic Writers, and Neutral Posters.

picture.php

I can delete messages as well, and I'm in the Team Rocket group.

Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom