• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

All three episodes of the Tag Battle arc will (probably) air on CN on February 1st

^While it wasn't mentioned in his list, he had stated it previously.

Ah, amazing! One of my favourite arcs about to come to American television already? It seemed like only two weeks ago when I watched "Tag Battle! Final!!" . . . strange, in'it?

Yeah, it's almost creepy. o.o

Pretty cool though! This arc's my favorite in DP so far. <3

My guess with this news is that that Season 10 will come to a close at either DP57 or DP58 (assuming that DP48 (the clip episode) will not be produced and/or aired) by mid-March. I would have said by early April, but news of three episodes airing back-to back changes all that. Then, I'm assuming that Season 11 will begin some time around June, since Season 10 started around that same month last year.

oops didnt see this one but thnx

but yea i would have guessed summer also because it seems like thats when most new seasons have started anyways.....

What's so bad about rice balls...tasty stuff! Fills you up (obviously cause of the starch). What, it's too unAmerican so they have to replace with sandwiches? PUSA or 4Kids or whatever of the FBI hunting them down for showing non-American novelties?

So February 1st is when these episodes air, then we're expecting a long, long break?

While watching Cartoon Network today with my sister, I saw a promo for this Tag Battle Special. It looks really interesting. Hopefully, CN starts promoting new episodes of Pokemon again after this special airs.

Finally, I can't wait to see these episodes. These episodes are the ones I've been looking forward to. Ash/Paul tag team, yes...

Oh...well, yeah, but I was wondering when 10 ends, if there'll be a huge break before 11.

Ah, ok. That may help me. Since I'm starting classes in March it'll take some time off watching.

Darn! I have to work that night! Oh well maybe they will re-run them the next morning... (I doubt it)

Well I can't wait to see which music tracks are kept and which are discarded!

I'm more concerned with how the whole Paul/Chimchar ordeal will be handled in the dub.

Hopefully now that Pokemon is on a cable channel like CN and PUSA makes less pointless edits than 4kids, the scene will be kept as emotional and in tact as it was when the ep aired in Japan.

As good as this arc is, its the ending which I'm the most concerned about. They've handled Paul well so far in the dub so I imagine it will turn out fine.

As for the editing...I don't expect any.

But you can be sure that the emotion will pretty much be drained due to PUSA's replacement of the background music. It's like the dubbers of this series are allergic to putting appropriate music to sad scenes or something.

I don't know about that, Dogasu....

Personally, I thought they did a good job with the music in "An Elite Meet and Greet", the episode where Lucian appeared. I mean, during the part when Buizel was feeling sad, they played the instrumental version of Dawn's theme. I thought that fit the scene very nicely. ^^

Yep, I have to agree with you on that one, Matkin!

I really do hope Sarah can handle those episodes. *prays that Ash's voice will sound really good this time* ^^

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom