• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

All three episodes of the Tag Battle arc will (probably) air on CN on February 1st

Darn! I have to work that night! Oh well maybe they will re-run them the next morning... (I doubt it)

Well I can't wait to see which music tracks are kept and which are discarded!

They are showin them again the next morning at 9:30 10:00 and 10:30

Ha-ha, I just saw the preveiw for the tag battles on Cn. Anybody think that Dawn's partner's laugh is creepy? (I know his name but don't want to say it in fear of being hammard for spelling.)

Why does Kouehi sound like James and Paul's lovechild with that laugh and haircut?

I was under the impression that he was creepy in the raw as well.

I've only seen the dub, so I wouldn't really know.

*Thinks Youtube means danger*

As for the editing...I don't expect any.

But you can be sure that the emotion will pretty much be drained due to PUSA's replacement of the background music. It's like the dubbers of this series are allergic to putting appropriate music to sad scenes or something.

yea....the only BGM's i like are the original ones used since the original eps, and the game remixes. other than that, all the other BGMs suck and i wish they would do something about that. I've heard countless times that one of the main reasons the original eps were so high rated and "magical" was because of the BGMs that went with them. In the original eps, the creators/Nintendo put a lot of effort into creating the perfect music for the scenese. To make their accomplishment an even more amazing feat, not only was their music perfectly matched, the music was also able to be repeated numberous times in several eps including even the final season of Advanced. This is unlike D&P when a few songs will show up here and there but are never heard again.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom