• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Animal Planet is ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I don't know why Animal Planet has all these renovation shows on there like that tree house builders, or I've seen one with pools, shows like those should be on HGTV not Animal Planet, they have nothing to do with animals as far as I know. I miss the older shows like Pet Stars, Meerkat Manor, or the one show were people rescue abandoned and abused animals, they actually showed and talk about animals.

It's been going downhill slowly ever since Steve Irwin died...

Shame they hardly have any new animal-related shows on ANIMAL PLANET! It used to be the best channel ever, but now I highly prefer Nat Geo Wild, but I no longer get THAT channel due to it being in too expensive a package for my cable company...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom