• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime character Resemblence

Status
Not open for further replies.
if my hair was black and I had no glasses, I would look like sasuke from naruto. And I still think it should be Sasuké.

My mom always said my brother resembled Ash..

I say he always looked more like Rock Lee/Might Guy from Naruto lol XD

I'm sorta like a cross between May and Dawn, I think (though maybe more like May now...since my hair is kind of short now lol).

As for other anime, uhh...i'd have to think about that. lol

I look sort of like Rock lee. Although I've got glasses. And I've brownish, blackish hair. I also kinda look like Sasuke. Lol.

I got Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin :)

763352279.jpg
I kinda resemble him, ecxept that I have a lighter skin tone.

Last edited:
What anime character do you look/are like?

My personality is like Soul from Soul Eater.

Re: What anime character do you look/are like?

Physically I look quite a bit like Melody from Pokemon 2000. In terms of personality I'm a lot like Blaine from the games.

According to my cousin, I'm like Bang Shishigami from Blazblue.

I act like Brock, except I don't actually show my feelings xD I even like to cook and clean. Physically I don't really look like anyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Physically I look a bit like Mugen from Samurai Champloo. My personality doesn't fit any character.

Don't know why I didn't notice it before, but since this is about anime characters, I'm going to move this over to the Land of the Rising Sun.

People tell me that I act like Misty...

i look a lot like Misao from Lucky Star, but i act like Konata Izumi XD

I look like Tsukasa from .hack//sign but with blond hair

My hair isn't short any more, but I use to get Chie Satonaka from Persona 4.

Personality. . I have no idea. . probably Konata from Lucky Star. <(o_O<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom