• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime season title revealed: Next season to be "Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They completely f***ed him this season. Only 3 Pokemon, and 1 fully evolved. He deserves to be in Gen 5.

That's exactly why Brock will be gone. The writers gave up on him and don't care about his character anymore.

Misty was a pain
I know this is off topic but I'm a little confused, why do people hate Misty soooo much? And I've always thought that the Pokemon anime went downhill after Misty left. Not just because Misty left, but It did'nt have those heartfelt good episodes that made you cry at the end, you know what I mean? Like unfortunetly, I cried when Ash's Butterfree left. It was freakin sad! And even the movies, I was basically in tears when Ash died in The First Movie, even though Misty nor Brock did lol. In conclusion it ain't what it use to be, and the constant revolving of female main characters is starting to get old.

\
2: For those who have been whining about Ash still being around, a little heads up... this is HIS show! He is the primary character. This is about HIS journey. HE is the one trying to become a Pokemon Master, and it will continue this way. So stop griping and get on with it!\\I\\

13 years for one character is enough. Its a shame that the show will never get an ending at this point.

Best wishes..... UHH

Is that new girl a fairy? :XD:

Well atleast it's a better name than all the ones named after the video games themselves. Durrrrrrhhh

kinda cheesy though. :7up:

I hate Ash... but I can see why they won't get rid of him or evolve Pikachu unless they lose ALL their fans, and then it would be an attempt to try something drastic to pull in more fans. :p

He's the mascot, unfortunately... :(

I know this is off topic but I'm a little confused, why do people hate Misty soooo much? And I've always thought that the Pokemon anime went downhill after Misty left. Not just because Misty left, but It did'nt have those heartfelt good episodes that made you cry at the end, you know what I mean? Like unfortunetly, I cried when Ash's Butterfree left. It was freakin sad! And even the movies, I was basically in tears when Ash died in The First Movie, even though Misty nor Brock did lol. In conclusion it ain't what it use to be, and the constant revolving of female main characters is starting to get old.

this. people are just tired of hearing it. plus she was getting annoying. and she has been gone for what 8 yrs now?

Would you all like some cheese with your whine?

Honestly, you're all sounding like a bunch of 2-year-olds! I mean, really. It's just an anime; just a tv show. I know it's huge, probably one of the most popular animes in the world. But really, do we need to whine about every little thing? So quit your griping.

My two cents it this are as followed:

1) It's nice to have a original character for a change. Misty was a pain, May was nice (still wish she was around), and Dawn was somewhat of an annoyance. Sure, this girl has big hair, but in case you failed to notice, big (and extravagant) hair seems to be popular in Japan. Look at people like Jessie, Fantina, Candice, and others in the past. They all have very unique hairstyles. This girl has one too. but that doesn't mean we have to toss her around like a rag doll. Wait until we see her character in her true form, personality and all, THEN you can complain. I will hold all judgement of her until I see her in full form, then I'll decide.

2: For those who have been whining about Ash still being around, a little heads up... this is HIS show! He is the primary character. This is about HIS journey. HE is the one trying to become a Pokemon Master, and it will continue this way. So stop griping and get on with it!

So, if you'd all be so kind and GROW UP! Honestly, this is a kids show, and we're acting like spoiled 2-year-olds about each and every little thing. The writers call the shots, not us. If they want someone with big hair, then they can do it. It's their call, not ours, so get over it. I, for one, am interested and quite eager to see what they do. Others may share my view, while others have to whine about each and every detail. So, my advice is this... Snap out of it and just ENJOY the show!!! *sigh*

THANK YOU! I totally agree with you on the fact that the pre-whining is just annoying and stuff. lol Then again the only seasons I've seen entirely were the Kanto and Johto adventures. I would catch on glimpses of Hoenn and Sinnoh eppies from time to time. I'll most likely end up doing the same with this arc.

(I'll admit I miss Misty the most, :p) But with that aside, I'm rather interested in the anime again after so long.

this. people are just tired of hearing it. plus she was getting annoying. and she has been gone for what 8 yrs now?

But why was she annoyingz? and Pokemon did go downhill after Misty left...in a certain way. And not because "Misty left", its just key things changed. But can anyone admit that the constant revolving of female characters is getting old??? All the female characters are annoying...I mean to me, Misty was the less annoying one because she knew what she was doing trainer wise. And you didn't have to wait for her to grow into her own.

Maybe "Best Wishes" Is like Best wishes to Ash because hes starting his new adventure in a very very very far away land (You need to get a plane to Isshu). So maybe like its emphasizing that Oak and Deliah and the other Ash lovers all "Wish him the best".

(Speculates)
I wonder if that girl with the huge hair and disgusting clothes might get a makeover? She does seem like she might have the same hair color... Maybe dress similarly to the BW heroine after a season or two???!!!
(inserting before others deny!)

What? No Pokabu evolution? That's not fair...

Anyways, I'll join the crowd on this one and say that I hate the new female character's hair. I'm not saying that I hate her character as a whole (that will be decided when I actually see her in the anime) but seriously, her hair is just ridiculous.

I mean theres some good things about her...

Yes there is. However, there are some fans who actually blow her out of proportion and accept any criticsm of her as downright bashing. Stick around for a while and you shall see.

On that note, I wonder if she will get an appearance in BW? DP isn't looking good in that regard.

On that note, I wonder if she will get an appearance in BW? DP isn't looking good in that regard.

The better question is will Brock get a cameo arc after he leaves like the girls do?

I could see Brock getting 3-4 eps or something.

Yes there is. However, there are some fans who actually blow her out of proportion and accept any criticsm of her as downright bashing. Stick around for a while and you shall see.

I know but saying "shes annoying" isn't criticism. Its just mean..lol I mean state your problem with the character, then give a plausible example or explanation that supports your view. Yea I hope her and Brock make cameos. Maybe she'll end up at a contest somewhere and brock will be with her.

I wouldn't mind seeing Barry replace Brock as his traveling companion. If not Brock or Barry than who? Ash never traveled with a rival before.

BTW im guessing these are fake?

Pokabu=Fire/Dark
Tsutaja=Grass/Flying *Maybe Dragon XD)
Mijumaru=Water/Ice (Bc of the ice looking claws)

Last edited:
BTW im guessing these are fake?

Pokabu=Fire/Dark
Tsutaja=Grass/Flying *Maybe Dragon XD)
Mijumaru=Water/Ice (Bc of the ice looking claws)

Yes those are fake. The japanese text translates into nonsense.

lol there's actually a random kanji in one of those

Who even fakes magazine scans without knowing that all Pokemon names are in katakana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom