• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Well, whaddaya think? :3

• Mm... kinda meh. Sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I WUB YOU TO PIECES.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I is lolcat. i haz feeline charmz

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Good, but not GREAT. Keep working!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice, there's an open slot~ Hello, hello ^^; I'd like to make a request~ :3

Type of graphic: Avatar
Pokémon/Characters involved: Letty Whiterock from Touhou
Pictures I should include in the finished graphic: http://safebooru.org//samples/534/sample_b36cd0d76d45bb3ea6ff47a9c040166993c85ad8.png?536632 (If the pic doesn't show, here
Size: 120 x120 :eek:
Colors: I'd like them to match the pic provided, a snowy feel to it ^^;
Text: Letty Whiterock
Other comments: I'd like it to be an avatar that focuses more on the face of the pic provided ^^;

Thank you very much :D

Yaaaay guys! Let's keep 'em coming! :D

@Plushie
14twiggy.png

@shayminrules
15shayminavvy.jpg
15shayminchristmas.jpg

@Super やみのディアルガ
16arceus.jpg

@Phantom Shadow
17letty.jpg

@Ninjawes
18ninjawes.jpg

Enjoy everyone! :D

omg, so awesome~ X3 even better than I hoped xD Thank you again~ ^^

Hey there, Aori! I'd like to request a winter banner from you.
First, the background. The image is pretty small, so it would be nice if it could stay as large as it is right now. As for the height, as long as I can fit two lines of size 1 text under or over it and stay within the limit, any is good.
The image would be this one, on the right side of the banner. If possible, try to add a Santa hat on its head. Also, try to place it so the tail won't appear in the banner, otherwise it wouldn't look so good. Feel free to reduce the Slowpoke a bit, since I'm sure it will be too big like that.
As for the text, "Happy Holidays" in golden, cursive letters would do the job (a bit like the text on yours, except larger and without the transparency). The "Happy" would be above the "Holidays", they wouldn't be on the same line. Oh, and please round up the corners of the banner a bit.

Thanks in advance, and ask if you have a question about it. :)

Last edited:
You are all welcome guys! :D

@Ninjawes
Lol, I find it funny you just posted. I have more surprises for you! XD
20ninjawes.jpg
20ninjawesunova.jpg

@Santa
21happyholidays.png

Keep 'em coming! Request slots are all free :3 Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho! :D *hyperactive*

Hey @Aori! I'd like to request one for after Christmas please.

I'd like a historical-photo style banner and avatar. Like the normal Serperior99 avy you made me. Except more "historical"-y. Y'know, black-and-white and stuff. Try to make little fade marks and orangish-brown edges.

For the sig, same theme, but how' bout adding more San Francisco style to it. The bridge is important. Don't forget to keep it all black and white though. Then put this text "'Ole Serp On the Bay" in brownish gray. Then the all inclusive "serperiority" on the sig and avy.

All I can say is "Good luck mi amiga!"

Hello Aori~ I would like to request a sig. Can I get this picture with a wintry themed background? Like silvers and purples and light blues and the like. I can't think of any text I want on it, so I think that's it.

Sorry for vagueness. ._.

You are all welcome guys! :D

@Ninjawes
Lol, I find it funny you just posted. I have more surprises for you! XD
20ninjawes.jpg
20ninjawesunova.jpg

@Santa
21happyholidays.png

Keep 'em coming! Request slots are all free :3 Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho! :D *hyperactive*

Lol! 2 at one time? *drools* xP

@Aori

Hello, I would like to place a request for an Avi and banner if possible.
For the Avi I would like Dawn's Platinum artwork from the shoulders up and can you put a Santa's hat over her's. Make the background a dull pink.
For the banner, I would like a star feild background. In the foreground I would like the artwork of all of Deoxys's forms shoulder-up, but I want Normal and speed on the left side facing right, I want attack and speed on the right facing left. I want there to be a gap in the middle so there can be the artwork of Rayquaza. In the center of Rayquaza I want there to be the artwork of Jirachi. The the bottom of the banner I want the words "The Spaceking" in a spacey text. Do the text in a suitable color.

If this is too much then tell me. Thanks in advance!

It wasn't exactly one of the things you said you could do, but I was wanting to know if you could make a character sprite for me, for one of my main characters that I have been using for RP's if you don't mind, just tell me, and i will put my request up for you.

Everyone, requests are all accepted! Thank you for confiding in me :)

It wasn't exactly one of the things you said you could do, but I was wanting to know if you could make a character sprite for me, for one of my main characters that I have been using for RP's if you don't mind, just tell me, and i will put my request up for you.

Sure! I can get by editing other sprites but I can also draw, so I accept your request gladly! And with yours, requests are all taken :) please, tell me what you had in mind?

(small note: I'm on my cellphone so I won't edit the slots, but they are taken as of now xD)

I am just going to give you the discrition that I give for the RP's, they are all pretty much the same, but I will give the latest one, since it has the most detail.

Sharda has hair to color of Amber, and wears a dress the color of the sky. She has shoes that always match her dress. Sharda has blue eyes that change color to where they are almost clear when she looks directly at light. She has a peach skin color. She wears laced gloves, and they match her dress perfectly.

If you want more description, there isn't much I can think of. if you find any particular part of this to difficult, you can leave it out, but I would like for you to match it as much as you can.

Hey Aori, mind doing a signature for me? Not rally a signature, a Banner.

I want Mt. Coronet as the background, if possible, make Arceus fading into the center. On one side, Silver, with a Garchomp behind him, and on the other side, Manga Red, with a Charizard behind him.

Text: Pokemon: Origins

I am posting this request somewhere else too, which one i like the best i will choose it. Thanks. :)

I am just going to give you the discrition that I give for the RP's, they are all pretty much the same, but I will give the latest one, since it has the most detail.

Sharda has hair to color of Amber, and wears a dress the color of the sky. She has shoes that always match her dress. Sharda has blue eyes that change color to where they are almost clear when she looks directly at light. She has a peach skin color. She wears laced gloves, and they match her dress perfectly.

If you want more description, there isn't much I can think of. if you find any particular part of this to difficult, you can leave it out, but I would like for you to match it as much as you can.

Sure! :D small question: is her hair long? What hair style does she sport?

Hey Aori, mind doing a signature for me? Not rally a signature, a Banner.

I want Mt. Coronet as the background, if possible, make Arceus fading into the center. On one side, Silver, with a Garchomp behind him, and on the other side, Manga Red, with a Charizard behind him.

Text: Pokemon: Origins

I am posting this request somewhere else too, which one i like the best i will choose it. Thanks. :)

Hey! Actually the slots were full, but it was my mistake because I didn't update the first page, so I'll accept your request xD it was my fault after all! Just one question though, when you mean a banner, you mean you want something bigger than the allowed size for a sig?

Also, it's not fair you ask Blazaking too! I know you'll pick his! :p lol (no hard feelings Blazaking, actually, you're my idol D: )

For everyone else though, request slots are full xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom